Wanya Morris arrested

Your #1... certain it's coming from a certain vehicle....amongst so many other cars? You just lost all credibility....maybe later I'll read 234...I'm not making excuses for "dopers"...lol. ..grow up dude.

I don't get it. WTH is wrong with being sober? Some I know smoke it 24/7. Nuts.
The thing is...yeah...it may be "nuts"...but you prefaced your opinion with your very first statement..."I don't get it"...which is fine! You don't get it. And sober is great! Some people eat NDAIDS 247... that'll probably kill yeah before a plant that you smoke.

It's all nice and tidy for someone with zero issues to make judgements...not that you are...about alternative ways to DAMPEN pain...bowel obstruction....anxiety...cancer.... depression....the list goes on.

There's nothing wrong with sober....I would bet bet that a man who drinks or a man who smokes would much rather spend that money to help with a boat payment or an extra mortgage payment.

But I do...most certainly.... understand your "I don't get it"....it just works.

I should add her normal weight is @125-135. She is extremely sick right now. Her father died quickly and mysteriously 5 years ago, and he had the exact same symptoms she had when we took her to the emergency room last week.

The gummies I buy her have 10mg of delta9, and smaller amount of the other deltas. I have been reading about it, but am definitely no experts about any aspect of buying or using weed for other people. I don't read much into the supposed differences in effect of the different deltas.

$10-20 a gram is what my friend who is a sheriff's deputy told me it costs in general.
I honestly don't know what a gram of the real thing looks or feels like, or how much that is for a person or two. Her gastroenterologist kept talking about how smoking the stuff is helping chemo and radiation patients control nausea and enables them to eat and hold down food. She said no prescription works as well.

I've never smoked it in my life except one time 3 years ago (I was recovering from ulnar nerve surgery and opioids make me itch furiously, now. I used to enjoy the effect of hydrocodone when prescribed, but now any opioid makes me itch ) and I inhaled as deeply as I could several times, held it for almost a minute each time trying to use my lung capacity, and got no high whatsoever. I have tried my wife's delta9 gummies and they are quite good at relieving my arthritis pain in hips and knees when I have a flareup (weekly). I have only eaten gummies on the weekend. I would never do it at work or going to work. Just not my style. I don't drink during weeknights or the night before I work either. I'm never 100% the next day.
Props for you for thinking outside the box. I would want the same for My Lady.

Reactions: SpookyAction
1. I’m very familiar with what marijuana smells like and yes, they smoke it in Alabama going down the interstate all of the time. The smell comes into the vehicle from vents. State troopers stop vehicles all of the time when they are certain that it’s coming from a specific car.

2. I’m sure 99% of employers do not want people taking a “few tokes” on the way to work.

3. So for health purposes you enhale the smoke? Instead of getting THC through other non harmful ways??? Ok.

4. Homeless people working to get their next meal??? Laughable. Like standing there with a sign? They are called travelers and they prefer their way of life.

quit making excuses for dopers.
As for your number 2....I'm very thankful Bill Gates puffed the magic dragon on the way to work or at work....he sure has made my life EASIER.

My wife is having a terrible day today. She took a double dose of zofran and is just hurting very bad. Her high obstruction center seems to be moving closer to the bowel. That is just what she needs, but the pain is terrible. She is really suffering tonight. It hurts to watch her hurting when I can do so little. She simply wants me to rub her belly. And I will rub her belly forever if that's what she needs. It is so hard and helpless to see your beautiful little girl hurt, and it is beyond your ability to fix it.

We need prayers and welcome all believers to talk to God about us and how open we are to his mercy and grace that comes from love.
Thank you in advance, VolNation.

Honestly-don't underestimate the benefit of that falling asleep on the couch part.

Some may have sleep issues in general which have persisted for decades-and medical professionals unable to help.

Hard to argue that any person is not much more effective in all aspects of their life coming off 6-7 good hours of sleep vs 3-4 hours of fitful tossing and turning

Seen it within my own family. It is what it is man.
100%. Einstein said once that an average mind that’s fully rested is better than a brilliant mind with sleep deprivation. If marijuana helps you sleep it’s a wonderful thing, just like if it helps you focus, or helps with your anxiety, or helps you eat if you lose your appetite (from cancer treatment for example), or if it prevents seizures (the CBD side of cannabis). It’s truly a miraculous plant. God is probably up there shaking his head at our dumb asśes for making it illegal. Lol.

It's everywhere and always has been. It was underground for so long due to legality....and it no longer has to be. Actually,TN ranks very high on the usage list even with it being illegal.
Used to be Mexican dirt weed was $80/oz...maybe in bulk it was $800-$900 lb...now you can get top quality dispensary bud for $120-$150/oz($1300lb) plus a huge increase in potency..
...from what I've been told
Uh, can you hook a brother up?

they smoke it in Alabama going down the interstate all of the time. The smell comes into the vehicle from vents. State troopers stop vehicles all of the time when they are certain that it’s coming from a specific car.
What a crock! Traveling 60+mph down the interstate, even with the windows down on the stoner's car, there is no way the smell could enter your car thru the vents. I would wager you probably have your vents set to recirculate interior air vs. taking in outside air. If not, you're probably suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning and hallucinating that you're smelling pot.

Reactions: P.O.T.S. VOL
What percentage of our football team do y’all think partakes? 10%? 50%? 90%?

Honestly, I don't care. They wanna sit on the couch, blaze up, and play NCAA-cheers. If that's the extent of their "criminal" behavior-Im calling it a win.

Beats the hell out of playing junior gangster and trying to be a stick up man with a pellet gun.

The thing is...yeah...it may be "nuts"...but you prefaced your opinion with your very first statement..."I don't get it"...which is fine! You don't get it. And sober is great! Some people eat NDAIDS 247... that'll probably kill yeah before a plant that you smoke.

It's all nice and tidy for someone with zero issues to make judgements...not that you are...about alternative ways to DAMPEN pain...bowel obstruction....anxiety...cancer.... depression....the list goes on.

There's nothing wrong with sober....I would bet bet that a man who drinks or a man who smokes would much rather spend that money to help with a boat payment or an extra mortgage payment.

But I do...most certainly.... understand your "I don't get it"....it just works.

I smoke nothing, I take nothing, I drink ONE Ultra per day. I'm flesh and blood just like everyone else. I choose to be in control.

Reactions: P.O.T.S. VOL
I don't get it. WTH is wrong with being sober? Some I know smoke it 24/7. Nuts.
I’m with John on this one…I am very happy sober. Not a prohibitionist, I occasionally drink wine or beer with family and friends. But, most of the things I enjoy, including watching sports, are (for me) best enjoyed sober.

My wife is having a terrible day today. She took a double dose of zofran and is just hurting very bad. Her high obstruction center seems to be moving closer to the bowel. That is just what she needs, but the pain is terrible. She is really suffering tonight. It hurts to watch her hurting when I can do so little. She simply wants me to rub her belly. And I will rub her belly forever if that's what she needs. It is so hard and helpless to see your beautiful little girl hurt, and it is beyond your ability to fix it.

We need prayers and welcome all believers to talk to God about us and how open we are to his mercy and grace that comes from love.
So sorry to hear that Spooky. I hope she had a better day today and that you guys keep trying different medical resources until you find an answer. Prayers.

Reactions: Birdvol13
Arresting people for weed anymore is BS, Should be legal for adults. PS, I don't smoke the stuff-never really enjoyed it the way some people do.

Prayers. Jesus is a healer.

Reactions: SpookyAction
I’m with John on this one…I am very happy sober. Not a prohibitionist, I occasionally drink wine or beer with family and friends. But, most of the things I enjoy, including watching sports, are (for me) best enjoyed sober.

Bravo. Some common sense still remains. Life is reality. Deal with it. I don't want to be out on the roads with someone stoned, they have already demonstrated questionable decision making.

100%. Einstein said once that an average mind that’s fully rested is better than a brilliant mind with sleep deprivation. If marijuana helps you sleep it’s a wonderful thing, just like if it helps you focus, or helps with your anxiety, or helps you eat if you lose your appetite (from cancer treatment for example), or if it prevents seizures (the CBD side of cannabis). It’s truly a miraculous plant. God is probably up there shaking his head at our dumb asśes for making it illegal. Lol.

God & mind benders? I wouldn't go there......

You can’t be that stupid. If somebody is smoking pot going down the road and they have their windows cracked, the scent can come into vehicles to the rear even if the windows are up and if you’re not on recirculate, it’s even worse. I smell it several times a week in different locations. The fact that you’ve never smelled marijuana while driving is astonishing or maybe you are just liar or because you’re a pot smoker and gets made when people complain about pot smoke.

VN Store

Back