Wanna see something infuriating (DT Foul)?

Nope. The fat head former SEC ref on ESPN said it was a penalty, end of story. Griese said I’ve been the qb on the bottom that’s not a penalty and they all disagreed with him.
Griese hates Bama.

OMG! Just stop! We were NEVER going to beat Bama! Not last night! Bama is the damn SEC Bell-Cow! Deal with it!
Want to do something about? Do what Peyton and the boys did! Beat their damn asses!
We improved!
Bama is done!
LSU will stomp a crusty mud-hole in their asses.
No SEC Title, or playoff, for Bama, this year.

Reactions: onevol74
It’s the bama rule they will always have a play or two that no other team will get and it makes the difference in the game. Biased for sure and has been for 10 years

Not much of a foul.
At the same time, DT is a senior - never make a dumb mistake to allow the ref the opportunity.

DT and JG cost us a good chance to win that game.

Reactions: onevol74
Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al Orange
Ground control to Birmingham
Take your Red Saban Pills
and put your yellow flags on
Ground control to Birmingham
you've really made the grade..and
the papers want to know
whose shirt you wear
Planet SEC is RED..........
and there's nothing we can do

This. We had all the momentum and Bama was fixing to punt in a 1 score game. That one bad call was a game changer that should never have been called. Obvious Bammer refs last night
Not to defend the call or momentum change but they just had another 3 n out with a backup QB. The defense is responsible for letting them drive all the way for the TD, monentum swing or not.

BAMA HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN THE CALLS. They are Taught to Hold On every Play; since it won't be called. It goes back to Bear Bryant; who was the King of Intimidation. Buy the top recruits and STILL need the Officials to win.

Except they are the most penalized team in the SEC and one of the most in the country.

College Football Stats - College FB Team Penalty Yards per Game on TeamRankings.com
Another analytics fan. ::: eye roll :::

Most of the flags on the Gumps are meaningless. Game changing BS calls always go their way. The stat padding calls to even it out are never crucial.

Stats also show JG has a killer QB rating. Hs isn't a good QB on the field.

You analytics guys just kill me.

I almost always defend the refs but that was really, really, really weak to call that one.

One more to add to the evidence of bias list with the refs.... watching a show right now that shows the JG fumble into the endzone, and with the ball clearly recovered, a Bama linemen is clearly holding 73 by the cloth outside the frame, and literally throws him down at the feet of the ref... and he simply ignored the foul... 100 times more a foul than on our run to the pylon.... I know it is a tough job, but when there is a 90/10 split on such calls it is way outside any distribution that is fair... that should have been a safety by rule... would be interested in getting a number of folks to review the play and see how it compares to our call...

The SEC offices being in Birmingham pretty much says it all. Alabama gets that home cooking from the refs even when they aren't at home. Phantom holding calls against us that take away touchdowns and unnecessary rudeness ( it certainly wasn't rough) penalties that give them a first down are just back breakers. I agree with Pruitt, he wondered why it was that every time we got near their end zone the flags started coming out when we weren't getting penalties outside the red zone.

"Unnecessary rudeness" That's an absolutely perfect definition and should be entered into the ref's handbook. While we're at it, make them call it such on air so everyone can hear how ridiculous that type of penalty is.

Reactions: Tarkus

VN Store

Back