Walking on Thin Ice

Two scholarship QB's. One is a 18 year-old kid with reportedly $8 Million in the bank. As an 18 year-old, how would you have handled it? Would you have been mature enough, disciplined enough, to put in the work to reach your potential? Would you coast knowing you've got it made for life? Would you party yourself out of football (like Manziel after he got paid)? If he does coast, what impact will that have on his teammates. What will the Vol program look like if Milton gets injured and Iamalaeva tanks? What if both get injured? What are the chances you get another highly-rated QB in the '24 class? Kind of a scary situation with not much room to navigate. How do you handle the situation if you're Heupel?

It hasn't been completely proven first, but I guarantee he isn't getting 8 mill up front. That's chump change compared to what he could make in the NFL. I'm not worried about Nico at all.

We basically went the entire season this year in the same exact situation. Remember, the same QB that transferred to Indiana missed almost the entire season this year with an injury. We did pretty well in my opinion.

Nowhere close to the same. Milton wasn't an 18yo True FR with zero college experience like Nico is.

VN Store

Back