Walk on baseball tryouts?

Chuck_Norris

I haven’t seen anywhere for walk on baseball tryouts....does anyone know when they might be having them this year???

Haven’t your heard???

This board hates walk ons so I am sure you will get some kind of response that says they don’t exist until they actually step foot on the field in February.

The last 2 years they've been in September if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure UT will post something soon. When does fall ball start?

Reactions: Chuck_Norris
Haven’t your heard???

This board hates walk ons so I am sure you will get some kind of response that says they don’t exist until they actually step foot on the field in February.

I don’t even know why I’m bothering to explain it to you again since reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. NO ONE has ever said walk one don’t count. The OP was simply and correctly making a distinction between recruited/preferred walk ons and non recruited walk ons in the context of your whining about over signing and recruiting numbers. The comment was only made in that context. We all know that teams must have walk ons and many times are some of the best players.

What a miserable existence you must have when you just get on message boards to complain and put down others. If that’s all you feel the need to do, trust me the board and team will be better off without your presence. If you want to discuss issues, please do so. But, stop making accusations that simply aren’t true. If you believe all walk ons should count in the commit numbers, that’s your opinion. Just don’t try and misrepresent what others are saying just because you don’t agree.

I won't address one person on here. But to answer the OP's question. They are typically the first day of practice which is September 18th. But you must get the paperwork from Chad Zurcher or the baseball lobby by this week and returned. You must have a physical and all the other stuff NCAA requires before you can tryout. Chad can answer any questions you may have.

I won't address one person on here. But to answer the OP's question. They are typically the first day of practice which is September 18th. But you must get the paperwork from Chad Zurcher or the baseball lobby by this week and returned. You must have a physical and all the other stuff NCAA requires before you can tryout. Chad can answer any questions you may have.
you wont make the team dude. give it up, join a fraternity and play rec sports.

Reactions: RollerVol
guess everything is ok in the BaseVol world...no noose is good noose...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...GO WALK-ONS!

Reactions: TX2TN

VN Store

Back