Waiting on O.M.G.

I'm pretty sure it may take a little extra time for this one.

I'm looking forward to One Man Gang also!

The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins the game.

We had less penalties and no turnovers.

Reactions: 1 person

I truly believe that now. Because we got slaughtered out there and still won because of two forced turnovers. I always thought the whole "special teams wins you games" was just mumbo jumbo, but the turnovers and special teams won us that game yesterday.

The two fumbles, excellent punting, and protecting the ball is what truly won the game. The play calling was very questionable, a lot of players had 'meh' games, but UT still had players step up at crucial points which saved Butch's butt.

Looks like it's not coming, bit no worries.

D4H will post a 40 page essay on why Justin Martin is a 1st round corner.

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like it's not coming, bit no worries.

D4H will post a 40 page essay on why Justin Martin is a 1st round corner.

That would be like expecting a 1st edition collection of Robert Frost, and you end up with the Saturday evening Howdy Dowdy comics instead. :ermm::banghead2:

Reactions: 4 people
Night attacks on Guadalcanal , Perhaps ? Guerillas in the Philippines ? Any Tale of MEN that rose up and refused to be denied ? I am looking forward to the OMG version of it .

I truly believe that now. Because we got slaughtered out there and still won because of two forced turnovers. I always thought the whole "special teams wins you games" was just mumbo jumbo, but the turnovers and special teams won us that game yesterday.

Another big reason we won was because their QB was injured for a little while.

His stories after our games are awesome, I hope he's okay.

VN Store

Back