Vote Evan Russell for Senior Class Award

Got it back up to 10.1 from their best of 9.9 so we at least holding them off from any gains as we gain a couple tenths. They only have a little over five hours so were looking good for the win.

Got it back up to 10.1 from their best of 9.9 so we at least holding them off from any gains as we gain a couple tenths. They only have a little over five hours so were looking good for the win.

That’s what I was looking for 2012, feels like I’ve been voting for a month, there ought to be a law... oh wait...😛

Reactions: OneVolNation
Lead is 9.6 percent they have did a great job today hopefully with only four hours left not good enough. Has took them all day to gain about 3 percent so hopefully even if in three hours they gain three more we win for our guy.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Were at 9.7 lead with three and a half hours to go. Time is on our side. Asked all the people in the facebook Vol group I'm in to help with some votes hopefully they will and we can put North Florida away.

yep. I saw it too and updated the win for Evan in real time.

Evan Russell won the fan portion. Are they trying to say he didn't or just that they gave Kentucky the 2/3 of the other portion?

They never announced the fan portion so I am assuming they are saying Collett won the whole thing.

Yeah, most likely. That's what I meant. The fan portion (which Russell won) only counted 1/3 so if Kentucky won the other part (coaches and media), then that's why their guy won the whole thing. Just explaining why and how because we all saw Evan Russell won the fan vote.

VN Store

Back