Volunteers Hit Five Home Runs, Defeat Bobcats 12-2

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
After being shut out by USC-Upstate on Wednesday afternoon, the Tennessee baseball team rebounded with a 12-2 victory over Ohio University on Friday at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss. :)

We suck at baseball and will always until we fire coach Raleigh and hire back coach D.How do you get beat by usc upstate 1-0 and to Austin peay 5-3.

Cody Hawn came to life today, 4for5... 3 homers and 5 RBI. And so did Blake Forsythe, 3for4...2 homers and 3 RBI.
This is very, very important because these guys bat right behind Kentrail Davis. If teams are going to pitch around Davis and walk him and/or just throw him junk then they are going to have to start making some noise.

One good game hitting just isn't going to cut it now that they are off to a terrible start. They need to hit strong all weekend because next weekend SEC play starts. Go Vols!!

Good win but SEC.play will be brutal if the don't turn a 180. I am disappointed so far.

I can't even feel good about this win with the way the team has started out. Our team shouldn't be this bad and they've got to be a completely different baseball team before they get into the SEC schedule, or this thing could get out of control. Fire Raleigh!!!

i got a lot of respect for forsythe. Hes in a lot of my engineering courses, i don't know how he manages all of the school work and baseball and still manages to excel in both.

VN Store

Back