Vols-Zags in Indy

I'm sure Jalen Suggs is a nice player, but he's just a freshmen, and not a generational prospect by any means. I was never really impressed with Nembhard. One of their best players in Petrusev opted out. I'm not really seeing why Gonzaga is #1 other than because of who they're coached by. They seemed a lot more stacked in our last meeting.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I'm sure Jalen Suggs is a nice player, but he's just a freshmen, and not a generational prospect by any means. I was never really impressed with Nembhard. One of their best players in Petrusev opted out. I'm not really seeing why Gonzaga is #1 other than because of who they're coached by. They seemed a lot more stacked in our last meeting.
They also added Grad X-fer Aaron Cook from Southern Illinois, who was a 15 ppg scorer. They return Corey Kispert who averaged 14 ppg, last year. They have a ton of length and size that could give us fits.

Even though he won’t play this year, I really like Nembhard, but thought like with most players, Mike White stunted his growth. Mark Few will make him a better player

They also added Grad X-fer Aaron Cook from Southern Illinois, who was a 15 ppg scorer. They return Corey Kispert who averaged 14 ppg, last year. They have a ton of length and size that could give us fits.

Even though he won’t play this year, I really like Nembhard, but thought like with most players, Mike White stunted his growth. Mark Few will make him a better player

I didn't see the Cook player transferred there. Is Suggs starting at point?

All I can say is that I'm really glad Mike White turned us down.

I agree. I think Tennessee will take them to the woodshed!

If you watched much of the Zags last year, you would know that they’re loaded this year, even without petrusev. It will be an awesome game. I wouldn’t predict a ‘woodshed’ outcome either way in this game.
I know all about them. No, I didn't watch a lot of them because: (1) They're on the west coast and their games are too late for me (2) I really am not terribly interested in any other team than Tennessee. Now, I might be wrong, but my statement was an opinion. It's not to be taken as the gospel, because I don't know how it will end, you don't know, and nobody else really knows.

I know all about them. No, I didn't watch a lot of them because: (1) They're on the west coast and their games are too late for me (2) I really am not terribly interested in any other team than Tennessee. Now, I might be wrong, but my statement was an opinion. It's not to be taken as the gospel, because I don't know how it will end, you don't know, and nobody else really knows.

Wasn’t trying to offend. They are loaded with returners from last year, a transfer and a recruiting class that rivals ours. As I said, going to be a great game but suggesting a woodshed type of game is a little odd. I hope you’re right though.

If you watched much of the Zags last year, you would know that they’re loaded this year, even without petrusev. It will be an awesome game. I wouldn’t predict a ‘woodshed’ outcome either way in this game.
If the tournament wasn't canceled last year, they would have won the whole thing. They reload every year. Great international scouting.

I do like Gonzaga, and outside of Tennessee and the rest of the SEC, probably pay attention to them, more than any other team. They always seem to have those long, 6’9”-6’11” players that can stretch the floor. And Fews teams always play smart, tough basketball. I really like that we are getting them on the schedule on a pretty regular basis. Seems like we’ve played them every year that Barnes has been here.
GBO!!

Not sure about them being #1 but they return 6 double digit scorers and #7 averages just shy of 10.0 per game.
GBO!!

Reactions: johnfnkelly

VN Store

Back