VOLS wrecking families now

I have a friend whose father threw a TV through a sliding glass door when the Cubs blew that huge lead in 1969 and missed the playoffs

This is embarrassing... lol I’ll have to say that even tho i get mad, I’ve never understood breaking your own things bc of Tennessee sports. That’s just a double loss. Just get piss drunk and pass out, the injuries are all internal 😂

Obviously, IF this is real then she should have left! ANYONE who takes this stuff that seriously should turn off the TV, never read sports boards, and commit themselves to a rehab program. Taking this stuff seriously makes you wonder where these people stand on REAL ISSUES in their lives. I think we as posters should be required to sit down once a year with all our post from the previous year and read them OUT LOUD to our spouse, children, grandchildren, friends, pastor and anyone else that matters so the absolute moronicism (not sure if that's a word) of all this could be examined. You know, make it a black tie affair with bright lights, sound effects, and a voice over emcee. Maybe serve a chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and green beans, a roll and weakened down ice tea before the main event.
I have friends who "throw" the remote at the TV, stuff like that. Man I have ZERO respect for a person that would do that. Ok...let me hop down off this high horse cause I'm getting a little dizzy!

Dude, after the second pick 6, I got up an drove to Home Depot. It's like being married. Sooner or later the crazy is gonna show up. Just go to Home Depot. It works!
Can I go to Lowe's instead? I NEVER shop at Home Depot.

I used to get more upset back in the 90’s. Nearly broke my hand hitting the fireplace mantle when Andy Kelly threw the interception at the end of the ND game. Stakes were higher back then.

Now, I just turn off the TV like this Sat. I kind of expected JG to do this although I thought it would be against Alabama. Oh well, just a week early, I guess.

This is too much. Battered VOL tosses a cold one through the window because of JG, wife leaves him. He tries to explain that JG and the VOLS did this, but she's gone baby gone.

I remember my Dad broke a tv once during a Florida game by throwing a visor through it

I used to get more upset back in the 90’s. Nearly broke my hand hitting the fireplace mantle when Andy Kelly threw the interception at the end of the ND game. Stakes were higher back then.

Now, I just turn off the TV like this Sat. I kind of expected JG to do this although I thought it would be against Alabama. Oh well, just a week early, I guess.
I think I did embarrassing things like that way back then too. Life sure looks different now doesn't it?

VN Store

Back