VOLS Working Hard..

BigorangeAl1979,Your last name isn't Rotella is it?LEt's and Taters brother?If you are,this is Uncle from the Last Lap.

This is what ultimately killed Butch... when he let the team talk him into firing the S&C coach. Your post is frightening if true.
Well, I have heard Hamilton would not pay for a proven S&C coach. Yeah when I read the article it raised some eyebrows for sure.

Hard to imagine people haven’t realized by now that Tennessee fans are tired of all the talk and hearing about this and that. I only want success the one place it matters: Saturdays on the field. Any and everything else is irrelevant to me at this point until we can start proving it on the field.
Then I don't know why you are here. I can assure you that we won't win a single game until the season starts, and that us months away.

Preparation matters. Many key steps in winning happen days, weeks, and months before kickoff. There is nothing wrong with observing that preparation to see how it looks.

Or we could just whine about not winning until the opening kickoff.. I'd prefer to watch what changes we can see between now and then.

I honestly think HT is gone....apparently he's taking classes online and not with the team during workouts. QC i tend to agree with you, i could see him finally buying in. But I question his commitment if he was that ready to jump ship.
He needs to be working out.

New coach is a genius.
I wish this thread had not been started.
Now our competition will see we have a S and C program and maybe start one of their own.
We will lose our advantage.

Working hard to go 3-9 next season maybe 5-7 if we are lucky. It sucks being irrelevant and the laughingstock of the SEC.
We just have to persevere, and take our lumps. It's going to be a rough couple seasons, until CJH can bring in some out of state talent, like Majors, back in the late 80's. Its time to go back to Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, California, Oregon, etc.

VN Store

Back