Vols will win Saturday

I don’t understand how exactly because I stated I expect the most likely realistic outcome happens which is a great Georgia team defeats Tennessee.

Also I said I was slightly optimistic about Tennessee upsetting Georgia after stating 2 realistic reasons for how Tennessee could achieve an upset.

Just hear me out…. I put $50 on Georgia to cover. My logic is if Tennessee gets their collective asses handed to them, I’m really pi$$ed but $45 wealthier. But who wouldn’t pay $50 for the Vols to beat the Dawgs? I’d rather Vols win trust me, but at least I’ll be a loser with an extra $45. I’ve had some beers.

I was trying to think the last time UT beat a team where theres that big a discrepancy in the rankings between two teams. It might be more recent than i remember but seems like forever.
Tennessee vs Florida 2001. Travis Stephen’s ran for 226-yards. Tennessee was ranked #4 and Florida #2. However, Florida was a 17 1/2 point favorite. After beating the Gators physically and mentally 34-32, Phil Fulmer said His Vols should never have been a 17 1/2 point underdog to an NFL team. Good call Phil. Just wish we could have finished the task against LSU in the SEC Championship.

Seeing the uga -10 line got me thinking. I’d say 85% of bets are on uga. So I see this game going down to the wire and an upset brewing or a single digit win for the puppies.

Bo took himself out of the game, Tony Robinson made the cover of SI.
One of my best memories, before coke got involved! Lol
I have a strange feeling it is possible to pull the upset today. No good reasons, just a hunch it is a saturday where some big upsets occur!

Seeing the uga -10 line got me thinking. I’d say 85% of bets are on uga. So I see this game going down to the wire and an upset brewing or a single digit win for the puppies.

Yeah that 10 pt spread by LV has me stumped so maybe they know something we fans don't. Hope so. How is that for being positive optimistic!

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL

VN Store

Back