Vols vs Vandy (60 points again?)

What’s the record for most points scored in a college football game?

I hope we score a bit more than that.

Ole Miss has a similar offense and they had trouble with Vandy on Saturday. I think we get right around the 40 realistically, not much more.
Who do you think Ole Miss practiced on all week on. They play MSU on Thursday. They barely worked on Vandy. They were just trying to get out with no injuries and a win.

Vandy is not good at all, as long as we handle business we'll put up however many points we want, vandy will be ready for this game as it's usually their biggest game of the season, score early and often and the dores will fold

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Not doubting you (not watched a Vandy game all year) but if that’s the case, how come Ole Miss only scored 31 on them yesterday, at Ole Miss?

The same reason that a Florida team that beat us badly lost to a Missouri team that we curb stomped.

One thing that we’ve not done well this season is contain running qb’s. Have seen a bit of Vandy and their qb looks pretty mobile. I could see 45-20 UT

60 or 60+ would be awesome. The only problem is probably going to be Vandy’s top.

I would assume Vandy will play every O snap like South Bama did. South Bama had less than 70 yards rushing………if Vandy can get anything going with their running game it will be extremely difficult for Tennessee to score 60 points…….simply and only based on their TOP.

Poor Vandy. I have noticed no one has started a thread picking fun at Vandy yet like we do the other schools. It really just seems unnecessary.

I hope we hang a hundo on them. We need to beat them savagely every year for their “we own the state” BS when Franklin was there.

they held ole miss to 31 points...better than what we did

For some reason Ole Miss offense has struggled of late. Only scored 27 on Liberty and 29 on A&M. So Vandy "only" giving up 31 fits in with where their offense has been the last few weeks. The 1st team Ole Miss receivers have been out which could explain it.

VN Store

Back