Vols vs Vandy (60 points again?)

Ty4Vols

Assistant Superintendent, Dorchester
Vandy allows the most points in the SEC and Tennessee is 3rd in points scored.

Prediction Vols 63 Dores 14

@Freak tiebreaker for this week suggestion:
Hooker CMP%

Prediction 16 out of 20 for 80%.

Go Vols!

Vandy won't slow down Tennessee much unless they can take the air out of the ball on offense. Their defense is atrocious.

of the lesser teams we beat (BG, Tn Tech, Mizz, SC, USA) we averaged 52 points. There is no reason we dont hang 60+ on Vandy. They are just that bad.

Poor Vandy is a turtle crossing a train track this week. Tennessee is about to take out a decade of frustration and Vandy is the target. Missouri and South Carolina were one thing, but there is a history with Vandy that puts this game in a different category. If Heup doesn’t call off the dogs early, we might see if the 7 digit works on the scoreboard

Poor Vandy is a turtle crossing a train track this week. Tennessee is about to take out a decade of frustration and Vandy is the target. Missouri and South Carolina were one thing, but there is a history with Vandy that puts this game in a different category. If Heup doesn’t call off the dogs early, we might see if the 7 digit works on the scoreboard

Pretty sure we have seen 7-0 a few times. It works :)

Reactions: OrangeTsar
of the lesser teams we beat (BG, Tn Tech, Mizz, SC, USA) we averaged 52 points. There is no reason we dont hang 60+ on Vandy. They are just that bad.
Their O is not great either. From their Florida game forward, they’ve scored 20 or less in the 6 games except one (28 on Missouri in which they lost) and gave up in the 30s or 40s in all but one (gave up 21 to SC when they lost). It looks to me they score about 17 if we’re average, and we probably score at the top end of the range which would be in the upper 40s. So, I’d guess about 49-17 Vols.

Their O is not great either. From their Florida game forward, they’ve scored 20 or less in the 6 games except one (28 on Missouri in which they lost) and gave up in the 30s or 40s in all but one (gave up 21 to SC when they lost). It looks to me they score about 17 if we’re average, and we probably score at the top end of the range which would be in the upper 40s. So, I’d guess about 49-17 Vols.

South Alabama has a better defense than Vandy and thats no joke.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Ole Miss has a similar offense and they had trouble with Vandy on Saturday. I think we get right around the 40 realistically, not much more.

they played terrible.

threw a pick at the goaline literally. Corral doesnt do that often. Passed up a chip shot field goal to get stopped on 4th down inside the 15. That's 10 points more they easily could have had.

VN Store

Back