Vols Spring Practice #8

Milton still throwing slants 100mph and Nico missing passes high is a little worrisome. Hopefully takes care of itself over the next 6 months.

I ll take a 3 ⭐⭐⭐ running back like Desean Bishop every year he is a baller.

I really really hope he provides some kind of production during his career..... I took a lot of heat for campaiging for him to be in this class, even as an NIL walkon. Love hometown hero stories, but know there is a risk. Just watched a lot of his replays and could not tell if he was for real or his competition was not, but would really hate a we missed a local star thread down the road.

"It wouldn’t be unfair, based on those we talked to, to say five-star freshman Nico Iamaleava had a better day than Joe Milton III in Saturday’s scrimmage. While the first-team offense struggled at the start, Iamaleava led a touchdown drive on his first series and looked really good. The freshman played poised and under control – in his first full-speed college scrimmage – and hit transfer tight end McCallan Castles for one touchdown and connected for at least one other deep ball."

:oops:

lol. Milton is the unquestioned starter.

We talkin 'bout practice, practice, not games, but practice. :)

Yes it was practice and light scrimmaging, but you don’t usually hear coaches and players single out performances of a freshman who I think was a walk on. Not sure though.

Yes it was practice and light scrimmaging, but you don’t usually hear coaches and players single out performances of a freshman who I think was a walk on. Not sure though.

You haven't figured out I'm one twisted and bent fan yet? This is my brain, and it isn't even on drugs.
1680619858569.png

I think it’s finally time for Simmons to break out. He’s had all the hype for 4 years, it’s now or never.

VN Store

Back