Vols Spring Practice #1

Wow this snuck up on me this year. The BBall team(s) are rolling, baseball is on, the girls rowing has started and now spring practice for football. I am in sports overload.

Reactions: vols1221
Just curious......... there used to be a guy named "Fingers" who did stats for UT sports back in the mid 70s. Is the "Fingers" on here any relations to him? Interesting.

THis gets me excited

“You walk out there and you can see the difference in depth, really at every position,” the head coach said. “The new guys and young guys that we’ve added, they have length and athleticism – size on the offensive and defensive lines, we are much deeper than we have been. Skill spots, same thing." - CJH per VQ

On Thorton

“He’s long. He’s got great speed. He has experience, he’s mature and has great work habits,” Heupel said. “He’s a guy who’s constantly in the meeting room or doing things in the indoor trying to get better. He has some position flexibility. He can play inside or outside. How quickly he grasps what we do offensively is going to be a key for him as we go through spring, but we are really excited about who he is and what he’s done so far.”

So no one's gonna mention that Nico's number 12 now? really wanted to call him Nico Ocho lol

VN Store

Back