Vols Rotation this Weekend...

TNVols58

Starting pitchers for Friday's game are undetermined. Left-hander Nick Hernandez (0-0, 5.40 ERA) will pitch for the Vols on Saturday against Coastal Carolina right-hander Austin Fleet (1-0, 1.50 ERA). On Sunday, the Vols will pitch either left-hander Steven Gruver (0-1, 7.71 ERA) or right-hander Stephen McCray (0-0, 4.50 ERA) against either right-handed pitcher Tom Ebert (1-0, 0.00 ERA) or right-hander Scott Rembisz (0-0, 0.00 ERA). All pitching matchups are probable and subject to change.

Anyone know about Morgado? Is he hurt or will he be the guy on Friday as Nick will face the best team we will play this weekend in Coastal Carolina? Just interesting as to why UTSports.com wouldn't list Morgado as the Friday guy this weekend.

Starting pitchers for Friday's game are undetermined. Left-hander Nick Hernandez (0-0, 5.40 ERA) will pitch for the Vols on Saturday against Coastal Carolina right-hander Austin Fleet (1-0, 1.50 ERA). On Sunday, the Vols will pitch either left-hander Steven Gruver (0-1, 7.71 ERA) or right-hander Stephen McCray (0-0, 4.50 ERA) against either right-handed pitcher Tom Ebert (1-0, 0.00 ERA) or right-hander Scott Rembisz (0-0, 0.00 ERA). All pitching matchups are probable and subject to change.

Anyone know about Morgado? Is he hurt or will he be the guy on Friday as Nick will face the best team we will play this weekend in Coastal Carolina? Just interesting as to why UTSports.com wouldn't list Morgado as the Friday guy this weekend.

I wondered the same thing about Morgado when I read that the Friday starters are undetermined.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wonder if it'll depend on who West Virginia throws. They play Coastal Carolina right after us on Friday, so they'll most likely throw their best pitcher against them. Morgado had a cramp in the OSU game but wasn't hurt to my knowledge. I'd guess it's just our coaches waiting to see who pitches for our opponent. We need Morgado this weekend for sure!

I wonder if it'll depend on who West Virginia throws. They play Coastal Carolina right after us on Friday, so they'll most likely throw their best pitcher against them. Morgado had a cramp in the OSU game but wasn't hurt to my knowledge. I'd guess it's just our coaches waiting to see who pitches for our opponent. We need Morgado this weekend for sure!

It could be a wait and see. But, if that was the case, I still don't understand why they would name the starters for Saturday and Sunday.

They certainly plan on throwing Morgado at some point -- unless he's injured and we don't know it.

VN Store

Back