Vols Pro Day?

So, Hyams just said Dobbs informed him he would no longer be doing an interview with him because of how negative Hyams has been in his coverage of him. Okay.

If that is indeed true, then it happened at least 3 months ago because Hyams has not reported anything in the same month it happened in years...He's like a 7 second delay on live TV except his delay is at least 30 days...

I doubt he would agree. He would probably treat you like Jimmy Hyams if he read your posts.

And stop trying to hide behind me. You've tried to diminishing him against everyone not just me. Anytime someone was overly positive about Josh you would come with some snarky comment to knock him down. That is what you do. So stop pretending like it isn't.

No, I'm trying to knock you and your ridiculous thoughts and predictions down. Has nothing to do with Josh.

JRM helped himself out yesterday. I was just going through his results yesterday and comparing them with the linebacker results in the combine and he would have finished in the top 10 on like everything, top 5 in some categories. He's got to be super happy with the numbers he put up yesterday, along with his natural football instincts.

I doubt he would agree. He would probably treat you like Jimmy Hyams if he read your posts.

And stop trying to hide behind me. You've tried to diminishing him against everyone not just me. Anytime someone was overly positive about Josh you would come with some snarky comment to knock him down. That is what you do. So stop pretending like it isn't.

Its funny, because I remember before you ever unfortunately joined our bored, KB was one of Josh's biggest defenders. He saw Dobbs superstar potential just like us all, but he also remained cautiously optimistic due to Dobbs passing issues, which you somehow don't see.

Point being, KB doesn't hate Dobbs, he hates you.

Reactions: 2 people
D4H is the greatest troll of all time. He really knows how to press our buttons lol

No, I'm trying to knock you and your ridiculous thoughts and predictions down. Has nothing to do with Josh.

But you don't do this to just me. I might be the one most of the time but there are have been times that others have agreed with me on my assessments of Josh or have had their own overly positive take on Dobbs and you attack Josh the same.

Stop pretending you only get it on with me about Dobbs. Everyone here knows that is a lie. You have been overly critical of Josh many other times with many other people.

I think you're maybe giving him too much credit by calling him a troll. I think he really is that arrogant and full of it.

You got this act started by debating with him about Robert Nkemdiche. :nono: He introduced some racist schtick and got a response he had never received when he played it straight as a boring staid mundane poster.

Its funny, because I remember before you ever unfortunately joined our bored, KB was one of Josh's biggest defenders. He saw Dobbs superstar potential just like us all, but he also remained cautiously optimistic due to Dobbs passing issues, which you somehow don't see.

Point being, KB doesn't hate Dobbs, he hates you.

LOL. This is what I mean. You guys are all delusional to the point that you think repeating this lie will somehow make it universally true. I would hope Josh dominating the last few months would have convinced you guys that this myth that he has accuracy issues is just that a MYTH.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There was never an issue with Dobbs passing. He might not have been perfect but he was well within the range of competence of most other QBs. For some reason you guys have latched onto this myth that he's got issues passing and kept at it when there is no objective evidence to support it. Dobbs joined this program as an elite 11 QB. Last I checked people don't make the Elite 11 based on their running skills. He's also always been around 60% completion percentage.

Was Josh the greatest passer ever? No. But he never had any "passing issues." At least not any more than Justin Worley, Tyler Bray, or any other Vol QB in recent memory.

Reactions: 1 person
You got this act started by debating with him about Robert Nkemdiche. :nono: He introduced some racist schtick and got a response he had never received when he played it straight as a boring staid mundane poster.

All I did was disagree with his stupid, arrogant, ill-informed posts, like everybody else, and he took it from there. He's been wrong about everybody and everything since Nkemdiche, I'm not taking credit or blame for creating that monster, it's all on him.

Whatever D4H post, you take the complete opposite of what he says, and then you'll get the correct answer/evaluation.

All I did was disagree with his stupid, arrogant, ill-informed posts, like everybody else, and he took it from there. He's been wrong about everybody and everything since Nkemdiche, I'm not taking credit or blame for creating that monster, it's all on him.

Don't celebrate too early. Nkemdiche was just a rookie last year. He has some serious maturity and personal issues to get over. But his talent has never been questioned. I think he puts it together this season and finally lives up to his talent level. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pro-bowler.

Don't celebrate too early. Nkemdiche was just a rookie last year. He has some serious maturity and personal issues to get over. But his talent has never been questioned. I think he puts it together this season and finally lives up to his talent level. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pro-bowler.

His talent is absolutely in question. He had flashes of great play in college, but was often a complete no-show. He did not live up to the lofty recruiting rankings.

Don't celebrate too early, eh? You've already declared both Jared Goff and Laquon Treadwell busts....take your own advice.

Btw, Nkemdiche had 1 assisted tackle in 6 games last year in Arizona....not much difference from his stats at Ole Miss.

Last edited:
Anyone who states, for a fact, that Kelvin Taylor was the best RB in the 2016 draft obviously doesn't know much about player evaluation...

Reactions: 1 person
His talent is absolutely in question. He had flashes of great play in college, but was often a complete no-show. He did not live up to the lofty recruiting rankings.

He was drafted in the first round last year with SIGNIFICANT character issues. He blew up the combine last year as well with rare athleticism for a man his size.

Nkemdiche has elite talent. I'm betting he gets his life in order so he can fulfill those natural gifts.

Anyone who states, for a fact, that Kelvin Taylor was the best RB in the 2016 draft obviously doesn't know much about player evaluation...

***second best.

And FYI the offensive rookies I was most high on were Ezekiel Elliott and Sterling Shepard.

Both were what I projected.

VN Store

Back