Vols Practice Thread Tuesday

I think the D strategy will work but only if the O helps them out. The O has to stay on the field and score some points. If they don't score points... UK has no need to throw.

Unless he’s ruled out completely Maurer closes out the season and plays especially at Missouri.

I don’t think they’re very good but we’ll need all hands on deck that week on the road

Reactions: PA Vol
Unless he’s ruled out completely Maurer closes out the season and plays especially at Missouri.

I don’t think they’re very good but we’ll need all hands on deck that week on the road
I'd like to believe that... but I'll have to see it.

Does anyone know why Carlin fils-aime has not played much this year is he hurt or just been recruited over

Me too, he’s just our best chance
Shrout is #2 if he can learn to control his happy feet
Based on? Not his play overall. I guess the one good quarter he had.

I do want him to play though.

Lets see if his one good quarter was a fluke or not. It's looking like an aberration right now.

Does anyone know why Carlin fils-aime has not played much this year is he hurt or just been recruited over
Recruited over. Coming off injury from last year, but he wasn’t gonna play anyway. Great kid, wish him well after Tennessee.

Lets see if his one good quarter was a fluke or not. It's looking like an aberration right now.
He looked better than expected vs UGA. He looked the same vs MSU outside of a couple bad decisions. He was dissecting Alabama. What more do you need to see it’s NO fluke?

Reactions: volfan8

Maurer? He’s by far the best we have when he plays

Anyone stopped to think what Gibbs to do for this offense this season?

ohh the possibilities
Probably not much. I doubt his first season at the position he's gonna be better than 3 NFL players in Callaway, Jennings, and Murphy.

Next year though, glad he's here for sure...

Brian Maurer was running first in position drills and in team drills.

e4cbc6661f3cb32e73cd51f0c31fe776.jpg
That avi??

VN Store

Back