Vols Practice Thread #12 (closed practice)

Trey Smith fired off the line in a thud drill and actually killed the poor defensive lineman who was looking the other way.

Reactions: tobybeast
why the big fuss on getting page 1 attention ?

Probably post-preseason syndrome. We each have our ways of coping with that. Some like me creating noir book covers and tiny tales about the Vols. Which now get shunted over to the PUB. Some doing this first thing. Some posting insane pictures like a cigarette smoking a cat. We all have our ways.

Probably post-preseason syndrome. We each have our ways of coping with that. Some like me creating noir book covers and tiny tales about the Vols. Which now get shunted over to the PUB. Some doing this first thing. Some posting insane pictures like a cigarette smoking a cat. We all have our ways.
nah, we're just doing our part for the program and trying to create competition at every level. if you're not first, you're last, so stept it up............
:)

nah, we're just doing our part for the program and trying to create competition at every level. if you're not first, you're last, so stept it up............
:)

2nd place is first loser.

Don't know what's more entertaining... A good fat joke or half the forum rushing in to defend his honor.

Don't know what's more entertaining... A good fat joke or half the forum rushing in to defend his honor.
Honor isn't involved, It just gets old with the same inane comments made that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread, only the individual's disturbing obsession with the physical appearance of one of our coaches. I mean even if it WAS good, it is still disturbingly obsessive.

Honor isn't involved, It just gets old with the same inane comments made that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread, only the individual's disturbing obsession with the physical appearance of one of our coaches.
I can feel CJC's honor returning with every post!

Seriously, is the first part of your handle your age?
Good one. I don't think anyone has an obsession with Chaney's weight. I think he's one of the most obese coaches in college football so you can expect someone to comment on that from time to time whether you like it or not, and I think it's silly to call a fat joke "disturbing", and actually denigrates the word.

VN Store

Back