Vols Practice thread #1

I could easily be wrong, but I suspect WVU defensively will challenge our QBs to throw the ball most of the game. Safeties will be up most of the time. Their D will be all about "your QBs are so shaky, we don't think they can beat us" with lots of almost 4-4 looks. If we play in to that and cannot make them pay by either successfully running into that strength or going over the top and hitting a few long balls it will be a long day for those wearing orange. Dinking and dunking short throws plays right into their hands and our QBs are going to have to resist that, let JJ and Callaway fight one on one for that long ball every now and then, make them pay.

To the surprise, yea, the shock of many, it will be our running game that royally messes up WVA. And then when they know we can run, the QBs begin hitting the mad dog (JJ), running reliable (Callaway), the half-hidden gem (B. Johnson), and the tropical tree (Palmer). And then, and then, Chandler, Jordan, that British boy (London), and Wells Fargo (Banks) take turns getting it over the middle and down the sidelines, breaking tackles and just piling up yardage and TDs. This UT team, at least in this game, will prove to be deceptively evil. WVA will have their moments, mostly in from Qtrs 1 - 3 before it gets ugly when the defense finally grasps and start playing Pruitt Bamming. And how do I know all this? I have a Glimpser device that allows me to take short hops into the future up to a maximum 1.5 months. So I know things, some of which I shouldn't reveal. I obtained it by accident. The people looking for both it and me haven't found me yet. VN beware!

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
It’s not.

It’s not bad but I always make my own Cornbread Dressing every year. Because that’s the best
Gave you a Like but I have to stick with the Oyster Dressing we've been making for the last 20 years, it's from a Paul Prudhomme cookbook and always the best part of our Thanksgiving menu.

To the surprise, yea, the shock of many, it will be our running game that royally messes up WVA. And then when they know we can run, the QBs begin hitting the mad dog (JJ), running reliable (Callaway), the half-hidden gem (B. Johnson), and the tropical tree (Palmer). And then, and then, Chandler, Jordan, that British boy (London), and Wells Fargo (Banks) take turns getting it over the middle and down the sidelines, breaking tackles and just piling up yardage and TDs. This UT team, at least in this game, will prove to be deceptively evil. WVA will have their moments, mostly in from Qtrs 1 - 3 before it gets ugly when the defense finally grasps and start playing Pruitt Bamming. And how do I know all this? I have a Glimpser device that allows me to take short hops into the future up to a maximum 1.5 months. So I know things, some of which I shouldn't reveal. I obtained it by accident. The people looking for both it and me haven't found me yet. VN beware!
Oh.

I also hope we can give them the Byrd

So excited you decided to post for the first time in almost 8 years!
Like I said....first time in a LOOONG time I believe TN has a real coach....and I am legit excited...I also have a five year old and eight year old that are trying to murder me every weekend...so I got that going for me😁

VN Store

Back