Vols out of Coaches Top 25

Such a "Tennessee" season. Sky high expectations after the start and look at us now. Lucy still won't let charlie brown kick the damned ball. On our backs again we are.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
I for one enjoy watching this team and cant wait until March Madness

Yep me too. I would request that the UTAD put out a memo before game time letting us know which team will be hitting the floor each night tho. If the 86' Celtics are on, I can tune in. If it's the Keystone Cops, I'll skip it and watch 2020 football season reruns.

No True PG this year has really hurt this team. Faulk disappearance in which no one predicted. You get up and down play. But again March is about match ups and the Freshman can get rolling and Bailey and Vescovi can shoot lights out which they are capable. Back to first point without true PG that can deliver at high level final four would be tough to achieve. Have a wonderful day everyone. In CHRIST Alone.

Yep me too. I would request that the UTAD put out a memo before game time letting us know which team will be hitting the floor each night tho. If the 86' Celtics are on, I can tune in. If it's the Keystone Cops, I'll skip it and watch 2020 football season reruns.

LOL, Man you ARE a glutton!

The men and women's program is about the same. Both can win a huge game...then predictably lose the next one to a below average team. After Kellie beat South Carolina there were comparisons to Pat Summit. Then...the NEXT GAME....they lose to Georgia. I predicted that would happen. Men's team is same thing. Big win....then dumpster fire the next. One positive is at least neither are bottom feeders..... both are respectable opponents...and not a joke. But both were waaaay overrated at certain points. Which adds to the disappointment when they are exposed for what they are. Both teams can beat a top 5 one game....then easily lose to Austin Peay the next.

It's about match ups and if the team is dialed in. If Fulk & Pons play D like they did start of season Colorado up thru Missouri and the Freshman are dialed in and all injures have subsided. Bailey keeps his play up and JJJ gets his even stat sheet and SV starts hiiting 3's at a 40% clip. We can get to sweet 16. A lot of if & but's....... that's the fun of March madness, especially if you have a team that has got the potential to beat anyone on a given night. You cross your fingers and hope.

The men and women's program is about the same. Both can win a huge game...then predictably lose the next one to a below average team. After Kellie beat South Carolina there were comparisons to Pat Summit. Then...the NEXT GAME....they lose to Georgia. I predicted that would happen. Men's team is same thing. Big win....then dumpster fire the next. One positive is at least neither are bottom feeders..... both are respectable opponents...and not a joke. But both were waaaay overrated at certain points. Which adds to the disappointment when they are exposed for what they are. Both teams can beat a top 5 one game....then easily lose to Austin Peay the next.
I think women's team is improving. The guys have got something going on behind the scenes-- injuries-- Covid fatigue. something.

In my opinion, it is unlikely that UT wins a game..........in the SEC Tournament, or the NCAA Tournament. But there is no chance this team reaches the Sweet 16.........in my opinion.

God that sounds so negative. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAVPUT

VN Store

Back