Vols open as early favorites over Florida

Certainly won’t be. Unranked Florida vs top 10 Utah. First game of year and the fact that UF is playing an opponent they can certainly lose to means the Swamp will be in its full glory. And again, it’ll be a thousand degrees.

Utah hasn’t been to anything close to Florida in September in terms of heat and humidity.
I just sweat and swatted a mosquito reading this post, lol.

Nope. UK is going to underperform. Especially on offense. They lost their top 3 performers at WR last year totaling over 2k in yardage production. Wandale alone had 1300 yards and was basically their entire offense. Rodriguez could be out week 1 due to the DUI. If that happens take Miami OH and the points. UK offense will sputter. Sounds crazy but I’m calling it.
I'd agree with you there.

To me Wandale Robinson was EVERYTHING to their offense. Sure Levis and Rodriguez and the line are good, but Wandale was really the difference maker. Just like Lynn Bowden. Stoops isn't nearly as successful without talent like that.

If they don't have a super dynamic athlete on offense then they are pedestrian and won't be able to beat teams with superior talent like us and Florida.

Nah...
We had the better team last year, and completely collapsed.

I want to say- 6 times I've seen UT clearly have the better team and still lose to them.

Its not the same as UT vs UK, because we pretty much every year have the more talented team. Tennessee and Florida have had similar talent levels over the past 30 years. But there what 25- 5 against us?

And he needs to stay healthy, because our backups are hot garbage.

No 0-12?

giphy.gif

Anyone on VN ever bet on the Vols FB Team to win lately??

I have had no stomach for such misery for the past 25 years.
Never bet the spread or ML with the Vols. . . ever.

With Heupel, you can pretty much always win by betting the o7.5 for the 1st qtr. Usually -110, sometimes +100.

Reactions: OneVolNation
florida will be in rebuild mode for the next couple of years. UT should be able to win this game comfortably this year.

Okay, time for my annual response to these waaay too premature posts regarding our assumed, impending victory over FLA. We don’t beat FLA till we beat FLA. They have owned us and we look ridiculous taking this bait every single year before we’ve played a single down. Don’t @ me with “negavol”. It’s the reality of the last 30 years, but I am looking forward to the day when we win more than our fair share of these games.

Okay, time for my annual response to these waaay too premature posts regarding our assumed, impending victory over FLA. We don’t beat FLA till we beat FLA. They have owned us and we look ridiculous taking this bait every single year before we’ve played a single down. Don’t @ me with “negavol”. It’s the reality of the last 30 years, but I am looking forward to the day when we win more than our fair share of these games.
@Negavol

Seriously, it's got nothing to do with that silly negavol crap. If you wanna wait til it happens, then wait til it happens. It's literally no different than the the BOT's of the world always crying about "we'll beat Bama before we beat Flordia."

Lol. Can't make stuff like this up.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Ill believe that we can beat them when it actually happens for what ever reason they seem to always have our number

Vols will be ahead 99.9% of the game.

Outta nowhere, Richardson will escape and run for an 85 yarder with 0:01 seconds left to win.

It happens every year. Why believe this hype now? Vols open over Ball State to dominate; no challenge. Gators open against Utah....hmm.

VN Store

Back