Vols open as early favorites over Florida

I wish they'd post the Pitt game on DK like they have on FD. I want to bet that but have no balance on FD

But please for the love of God Heupel don’t let Billy Napier come in to Neyland and win. But I sure won’t be shocked if that is exactly what happens. Since 2000 we are 4-17 against Florida and during that time they have had 7 different head coaches. They had a 11 game win streak from 2005-2015 and are currently on a 5 game win streak. Why would anyone bet on Tennessee to beat Florida at this point???

But please for the love of God Heupel don’t let Billy Napier come in to Neyland and win. But I sure won’t be shocked if that is exactly what happens. Since 2000 we are 4-17 against Florida and during that time they have had 7 different head coaches. They had a 11 game win streak from 2005-2015 and are currently on a 5 game win streak. Why would anyone bet on Tennessee to beat Florida at this point???
Do you honestly think that we are unaware of our recent record against uf?

I would like to try and make it to this game. When will tickets go on sale? Where do most people get their tickets from, Ticketmaster?

VN Store

Back