Vols OC a name being mentioned for same role at Miami

Golesh will be a HC and soon he just needs another year or two. The plays he is calling from uostairs dude has an eye. He is smart, I understand it is Heupels offense but he is getting guys open we just didn't excute in a few areas. Check this, we are a few conversions and a screw job or two away from winning 10 games with our roster. This offense is as deadly as they come. Golesh is a commodity. He is a key piece we need to keep him as long as possible

Could you guys imagine this offense with former players like a Bray and the receivers he had, Da'Rick, Hunter and CP omg it would be insane.

One guy u can absolutely not afford to lose..I don't see it happening but $ makes the world go round.
Depends on what his priorities are. If he prefers a big city with the congestion and crime over a quieter, more family oriented location, it makes sense. It also depends on how willing he is to uproot his family...assuming he has one...and make another move and this time a lateral one. As for the comment about him being someone we "can't afford to lose", I'm sure he's valuable in his position, but everyone knows this is Heupels offense. If he goes, we'll be just fine.

Also, I don't view Miami as an upgrade to Tennessee or Oregon.

I get why Cristobal wanted the Miami job, but being honest, it's much more difficult to win there than it was 20 years ago (and both Tennessee and Oregon are better jobs at this point). NIL is going to hurt them even more. Their facilities aren't great, fan support is lukewarm, administrative support is weak. Their big advantage is Miami talent and NIL is going to allow schools to more easily poach that talent. Miami is nice, but if you get paid $50k to go somewhere like Knoxville, Clemson, Athens, or Eugene, and you're an 18 year old kid from a poor neighborhood, you probably take it.
Gotta disagree with you about Oregon being a better job. I'm not trying to get into a political debate, but let's be honest, we all see what can happen when the political climate changes. There's life and there's living. Politics can change things. Speaking of taxes...a scourge upon honest, hard working citizens....as of 2019 the tax burden looked like this: Oregon 11.1%, Florida 8.8% and Tennessee 7%. If I were making that kind of money, I know these issues would certainly enter into my thought processes.

Then there's this overall cost of living gem and yes, this is the bottom of the barrel...worst of the worst:
1644670097750.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tbwhhs
Daughter works for FBI in banking and money fraud. She says the Russian mafia is very active in Miami moving drugs, money laundering, etc. Usual mob stuff. Says most speak fluent English/Spanish so your probably around them every day just don't know it.
Or, the Russian mob is active, while still not a large footprint in the Miami population?

Daughter works for FBI in banking and money fraud. She says the Russian mafia is very active in Miami moving drugs, money laundering, etc. Usual mob stuff. Says most speak fluent English/Spanish so your probably around them every day just don't know it.
When I worked for the FBI I couldn't tell anyone I worked for the FBI.

Oh wait, that was the CIA.

Nevermind.

It’s usually the accent that gives them away? Unless they moved here as very small children 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Orange_Crush
If we were to lose a coach, an OC with a head coach that runs the offense is not devastating. My friend just got hired on the Miami staff but I think it would be tacky to ask him.

Could you guys imagine this offense with former players like a Bray and the receivers he had, Da'Rick, Hunter and CP omg it would be insane.
Bray??? I want a quarterback that is a true leader. Give me Peyton Manning or Casey Clausen or Heath Shuler. And Da’rick never did nothing, Hunter had 1 great season before being hurt and CP was a great open field runner but not a good route runner or great hands at UT. Wide receiver U is full of great receivers and quarterbacks that actually put up great numbers and won big games. I just think your names could have used a big upgrade in production. You names were more hype than substance. Bray had talent but was a poor leader under a weak coach, he never reached his potential because of his piss poor attitude. CP was a great talent and super open field runner but he isn’t close to being one of Tennessee’s best receivers ever. He was a poor mans Willie Gault. Da’rick was a overated diva while at Tennessee who didn’t do squat. Hunter had a chance to be a great one but was never the same after his injury against Florida. Give me Pickens,Stallworth,Price and Fleming guys that consistently made plays. GBO

Bray??? I want a quarterback that is a true leader. Give me Peyton Manning or Casey Clausen or Heath Shuler. And Da’rick never did nothing, Hunter had 1 great season before being hurt and CP was a great open field runner but not a good route runner or great hands at UT. Wide receiver U is full of great receivers and quarterbacks that actually put up great numbers and won big games. I just think your names could have used a big upgrade in production. You names were more hype than substance. Bray had talent but was a poor leader under a weak coach, he never reached his potential because of his piss poor attitude. CP was a great talent and super open field runner but he isn’t close to being one of Tennessee’s best receivers ever. He was a poor mans Willie Gault. Da’rick was a overated diva while at Tennessee who didn’t do squat. Hunter had a chance to be a great one but was never the same after his injury against Florida. Give me Pickens,Stallworth,Price and Fleming guys that consistently made plays. GBO
Getting a little picky, I was more referring to the talent level of those guys. All would have been different players for a coach like Heupel. Yes those guys all had a world of potential. But i do understand your view. Hell I would take any of the guys you listed as well. Unfortunately that talent level, we currently dont have.

Do they peddle ecstasy out of a nightclub provided to them by a guy named Johnny Tapia? Cuz you just described the plot to the 2nd Bad Boys movie.

VN Store

Back