Vols now have the 2nd...

Patton2018

Longest winning streak in college football with Clemson losing.

Decade of the Vols begins now.
I gurantee that the vols will lose to Alabama georgia oklahoma and Florida next year. Nothing in 2019 shows that the vols are superior to anyone they played. Indiana was the unlucky one. Vols didn't dominate nor enlightened anyone under the current coach

feathersax

I gurantee that the vols will lose to Alabama georgia oklahoma and Florida next year. Nothing in 2019 shows that the vols are superior to anyone they played. Indiana was the unlucky one. Vols didn't dominate nor enlightened anyone under the current coach
Sic 'em, Smokey! There's one of those in the room.

Attachments

CA_Vol

Good hearing from you, Kirby. How’s that Flobee working for you?

ABINGDON VOL FAN

You cannot be a Vols fan. What is your intent or goal to be on Volnation?

VN Store

Sponsors