Vols not done yet..per Kiffin / Surprise coming (merged)

vol81

on rivials radio just moments ago Lane was interviewed about this years class. He said a big surprise was yet to come. "I think there's still a surprise out there", which was said in the course of discussing our class.

Who could it be?

Lane was very upbeat about this class. Raved about Teague and Richardson. Said Richardson was the best player they saw on film. Teague could do it all----they would play him (O vs D) where he could get on the field the soonest and help us the most.

Last edited:
Basillio said that it would be the number 1 player in the country from Kansas.

thats awesome that he said that. it will make me feel so much better, but if we end up not gettin anybody else, its gonna make it worse. he better not be BS-ing.

Janzen, B. Brown, Charles are all still on the board. Any of them would be home runs.

Agreed.

Oku is not a surprise and is not coming here. It is a little bitter to think UT had Oku and Giles and now neither.

This recruiting sure is challenging.

If we just landed Bryce Brown, this would be a good class. That said, I'm not holding my breath.

I would say we are done with this class. Not as bad of a day as I was predicting. I think the staff did pretty well. I cant wait until next year to see what the class will look like with all the schollies we will have to offer.

on rivials radio just moments ago Lane was interviewed about this years class. He said the big surprise was yet to come. "I think there's still a surprise out there".

Who could it be?

Lane was very upbeat about this class. Raved about Teague and Richardson. Said Richardson was the best player they saw on film. Teague could do it all----they would play him (O vs D) where he could get on the field the soonest and help us the most.

I heard that interview too good stuff.

Yes, I would like to watch it as well. The comment about one more came from the Rivals interview and an ESPNU interview.

Supposedly Bryce Brown was waiting to see where all of the linemen would end up. None of them are at UT. Maybe it is Janzen Jackson.

If we got BB, that would definately help ease our pain. Just wish we landed another DT or OL but there is always next year.

It sounded more like Oku from his interview on the Nashville radio. He said we still have one more surprise out there on offense because they were talking about so many defense and very little offense and he said there was one more out there. Then they asked about Oku and he said he cant comment on him yet since hes not signed.

It sounded more like Oku from his interview on the Nashville radio. He said we still have one more surprise out there on offense because they were talking about so many defense and very little offense and he said there was one more out there. Then they asked about Oku and he said he cant comment on him yet since hes not signed.

that is the only way he could answer that question, right?

doesnt sound like oku to me. If anyone know i think its BB. but im not getting my hopes up.

VN Store

Back