VOLS NEWS ARTICLE

Dr. John Mark Hancock is a MUST READ for all VOL fans. He is almost PRESCIENT in his comments. You say you don't know what prescient means. Then download the excellent and free thesaurus and dictionary named Word Web at http://wordweb.info/free/ and find out.

He is almost PRESCIENT in his comments. You say you don't know what prescient means. Then download the excellent and free thesaurus and dictionary named Word Web at http://wordweb.info/free/ and find out.

Come on now, Pro; this is the Tennessee board, not the Bama board. We know some of them uppity words.

Btw, Arc, are you sure you're not Dr. Hancock, promoting your own column?

I have read some of his earlier articles, and he does have some interesting viewpoints.

No mention of trooper in that article. Assuming Foster is all troppers child, he seems to be right on track...

Well, I don't kno about all these present predictions/rumors but his story on CRS was right on the mark.

I thought it offered some good rumors if nothing else. Never hurts to read a lot-- it broadens one's knowledge.

Originally posted by Arclight@Nov 7, 2005 4:41 PM
Well, I don't kno about all these present predictions/rumors but his story on CRS was right on the mark.

I thought it offered some good rumors if nothing else. Never hurts to read a lot-- it broadens one's knowledge.
[snapback]185223[/snapback]​

Good article that has mirrored the thoughts of some of the "donors" that I know. Fact is CPF and RS supporters are really a vocal minority including those former players who actually cover the Vols in the MEDIA.

Originally posted by THE OLD PRO@Nov 7, 2005 10:41 AM
Dr. John Mark Hancock is a MUST READ for all VOL fans.  He is almost PRESCIENT in his comments.  You say you don't know what prescient means.  Then download the excellent and free thesaurus and dictionary named Word Web at  http://wordweb.info/free/ and find out.
[snapback]184973[/snapback]​

I heard his mother was a thesbian and his dad was a homosapien!! :crazy:

I really like his articles as well. He has more "insider" information then any other journalist I have found.

However, i thought a couple of people on this board knocked this guys credibility in a couple of other posts. Does anybody remember that? I believe they said he had an unethical background, dont remember the details...

I hope thats all untrue, because he seems to have inside information and isn't afraid discuss it. Very refreshing, especially compared to Phil who stonewalls most of the time.

Dr. Hancock and his articles have our program dead to rights. He wrote another piece
a few weeks ago and it was equally correct. I sure hope he is INcorrect about the potential of CRS being retained. He is gone, keep it that way!

Attachments

• 1101rsanders1_f.jpg
    1101rsanders1_f.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1101rsanders1_f.jpg
    1101rsanders1_f.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back