Vols Must Have Items

These are two pieces of my favorite VOL memorabilia. The first is a 1985 Tennessee Volunteers commemorative SEC Championship Coke bottle. It has been flattened and made into a clock. The schedule and results are on the back of the bottle. Then the second thing is a 3D replica of Neyland stadium, you can buy one at homefields.com. They are based in ATL and make replica's of all sorts of stadiums from different sports.

324713_2421652385319_512108787_o.jpg

340499_2421656665426_295618015_o.jpg

296549_2429026489667_1857212351_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I want a checkerboard turf plaque. Oh for those interested a former player has a SeC Championship Ring on Knox area Craigslis $2,500.

tumblr_m3u01yOeEb1qdnsvbo1_500.jpg

I've been trying to find a Dooley practice hat with an orange power T... Anyone know where can find one?

Two flags for my truck windows that go up every saturday wether we stink or not. My Tennessee coffe mug that my dad said he use to get free coffe from micky d's in. Barely can make out what it says on it but i think i could pour hot water in it and have a strong cup of coffee.

There is one that is prob weird to yall but i love it.. My grandmother when i was ten crocheted me a orange tobog (not a sled) with an interlocking white UT on it.

Alot more but these came to mind first...

Reactions: 1 person
Not necessarily a "must have" item, but I did just get my full-sized UT helmet signed by Bray, Da'Rick, JHunt, CP, Mo. Couch, and Sentimore!

V, B!

Reactions: 3 people
In 1" letters, black outline, colored orange on the inside... "Tennessee" vertically down my left triceps, "volunteer" down my right triceps. - That's my favorite "vol thing."

As for what everyone should have? Definitely would have to be the "...give my all..." Tennessee sign. Mine is above the door from my mancave into my garage, so each day before heading to work... I'm giving my all baby!

Edit: the first part is obviously a tattoo... I figured most would understand, but there are quite a few trolls in here hovering around 60 (generously I might add) in IQ.

V,B!!

Last edited:
"I will give my all for Tennessee" bumper sticker. A Neyland Stadium print in a wooden frame.

The one item I want is something my neighbor across the street has. He has an inflatable smokey that he puts up every UT football Saturday for the whole neighborhood to see. Needless to say, I love it!

Clock, coffee mugs, etc., but also a piece of turf i got at the spring game. The problem is i ate it because it seem the thing to do!

VN Store

Back