Vols move up to #3 in ESPN Poll

I think that’s exactly where we belong for the time being.

Go Vols!

Specific ranking doesn't mean much at all at this time of year. I'm happy with being a top ten team for the present. When the postseason gets here we'll see just who is who. I'm bettin' we'll be there at the end. :)

Remember it's a long season but a short tournament.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Such dumb reasoning. So I guess he probably has Northeast Tupelo State or someone, who can’t gt a home game from anyone worth a crap as his number one based on one single silly criteria.
My bet is he is a Michigan Sate lackey. This was his justication for State being no 1

Such dumb reasoning. So I guess he probably has Northeast Tupelo State or someone, who can’t gt a home game from anyone worth a crap as his number one based on one single silly criteria.
It's hilarious. He probably thought long and hard about how to parlay this small amount of "power" (being an AP voter) into national attention of some kind, so he decided being controversial was the most effective way to do it. Not a single person with deciding power is going to adjust future schedules to accommodate Graham Couch's cry for attention, so if he thinks he's doing anything aside from pissing off random fans, he's mistaken.

Guy's an idiot. Has Nevada third. they've built an umblemished record playing rpi 140+ teams. some 200+. Played one team in the top 100. They're a Juggernaut.

Last edited:
I noticed that this writer, from Lansing, Michigan, had six Big-10 teams among his top 13 picks. Just sounds like a homer to me. One writer from CBS chooses one voter each week whose choices don’t make any sense. He has plenty to write about this week.
I noticed that John Feinstein was the voter who had the Vols #1, which is where he ranked them at the beginning of the season. He’s a great writer.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Guy's an idiot. Has Nevada third. they've built an umblemished record playing rpi 140+ teams. some 200+. Played one team in the top 100. They're a Gugernaut.(correct spellig pleese)

Would love to....but I have no idea what you are trying to spell.....possibly juggernaut?

Anyone who didn't put Kansas, Duke, or Tennessee in their top 25 needs to have their vote taken away. If he isn't going to take it seriously than I'm sure there's someone who will.

Not to mention that his logic is retarded. All of the games that matter in college basketball are played on a neutral court (conference and NCAA tournaments).
The guy obviously has some serious mental deficiencies. In truth, I do respect those who will play tough opponents on the road, but reality is that lots of these coaches want to play neutral site big games, not away for obvious reasons. He should be stripped of his voting privileges in my opinion.

VN Store

Back