Vols - Michigan are set for a 5:15 EDT tip on Saturday

Did not wish to start a new thread but what channel is the UTC/Illinois game appearing on? I know the start time.

So you make your living betting on sporting events? Probably beats working a normal job I’d guess?

Tell YOU what . I'll take My Hardest DAY of work and it will surpass YOUR hardest Month. Easily. You prolly a clock rider. Next time you work hard enough to lay 2,000 Ft of tile in a day, Holla. Don't portend to know anything about me. I bet games for the challenge, not for a living.

Last edited:
WELL, YOU pushed it. I just told you how it is.
As an unbiased observer, you seem to have been the one escalating at every turn in this exchange. It’s unfortunate that someone didn’t endorse your betting advice, but you should really try to have thicker skin about it (or maybe just be less invested overall).

thanks for the info, I wondered what time it started - GBO!! This team is fun to watch!

As an unbiased observer, you seem to have been the one escalating at every turn in this exchange. It’s unfortunate that someone didn’t endorse your betting advice, but you should really try to have thicker skin about it (or maybe just be less invested overall).
I endorsed it.

I want this game so bad for this team and our fans. This team has such a good chemistry and genuinely like each other. Over the year, we haven’t had any discipline incidents that I recall, and this team is due for a reward and an awesome run. Let’s do this Orange!

@mad4vols

infinite_mad_magazine_WAY_TOO_BIG.GIF

Reactions: MAD and Plecoptera

VN Store

Back