Vols Linebacker arrested with guns and drugs(Kivon Bennett)

Hope a alumni member gets him a good lawyer, busting people for drugs is just stupid ..
If this countries law enforcement and government really cared about the war on drugs they could napalm every cocoa , poppy field across the third world nations .

They need drugs for making 💰,. rehab clinics, counseling centers, courthouse fines, etc.etc.etc.
No offense but you should have put the pipe down in your college day!😲

According to the report it was Marijuana , just fine him and be done with it. Arresting him and charging him with a felony is just wrong.
If the charge is for the firearm on a school property in the State of Tennessee, I would say that is a felony. Doing it while selling weed makes it worse.

I believe this is the son of former NFL all pro Cornelius Bennett? I can see why he turned to dealing drugs, must have had a real hard childhood.

Reactions: A.J.
Fired for lack of institutional control.

And he just plain sucks as a coach

Apparently many of you folks don't know your east TN and NASCAR history. Moonshine, you know that corn from a jar, and guns are part of our shared history which makes up the Tennessee spirit... NASCAR and running moonshine, speeding to out run the law share a direct line as well.

Glass houses, stones, hypocrisy, race, and culture, etc. Spare us your judgement.
Ok still illegal and it’s beyond stupid to be a drug dealer and to throw your life away

Reactions: allvol123
I have no problem with them having a gun in their car, just don't use it to scare your girlfriend, sell drugs, shoot at police or others, and do other dumb crap.

Reactions: Mightyvol and tbh
Hope a alumni member gets him a good lawyer, busting people for drugs is just stupid ..
If this countries law enforcement and government really cared about the war on drugs they could napalm every cocoa , poppy field across the third world nations .

They need drugs for making 💰,. rehab clinics, counseling centers, courthouse fines, etc.etc.etc.
And drug addicts won’t get help until they are ready so what do you do with ones that refuse to go to rehab and commit crimes over and over again?

The question was kind of rhetorical. Obviously, he probably attained the gun illegally. Hence the reason I caveated my post with his age. Just curious as to how in-depth the KPD will conduct an investigation and if they will be able to track down the owner and the relationship.
It’s UTPD not KPD. They don’t do major investigations

Wrong. He was carrying a LOT of weed not just a little and he had an illegal firearm
LOL! He had less than two ounces. Here in Oregon you can have up to 4 ounces in your car. Also, he can have a firearm in a vehicle. Now, I'm not sure about on University property but anywhere else is ok. So you don't know what you are talking about. So WRONG! LOL!

And drug addicts won’t get help until they are ready so what do you do with ones that refuse to go to rehab and commit crimes over and over again?

Pot rehab is their really such a thing.

Rehab is for drugs that are processed and chemically manipulated examples are.
Crystal meth.
Pain killers
Cocaine
Heroin
Alcohol, which last I checked kills more people than all those other drugs combined.

VN Store

Back