Vols land transfer shortstop Maui Ahuna

So with the new SS coming to UT....what does this do for Lawson next year?? He's only a junior.
Here's a question that Cortland is probably asking: How do the pros see Lawson? As a future SS, 2B or 3B? In my amateur opinion, Cortland has major league hands but marginal with the range and the arm. If they see him more as a 3B type, then he might very well want to stay to play a year at 3B before entering the draft to increase his stock.

Him being a player from Kansas is the first ounce of knowledge in my brain of Kansas baseball.

Here's a question that Cortland is probably asking: How do the pros see Lawson? As a future SS, 2B or 3B? In my amateur opinion, Cortland has major league hands but marginal with the range and the arm. If they see him more as a 3B type, then he might very well want to stay to play a year at 3B before entering the draft to increase his stock.
I think Cortland would be better at second...He skipped a majority of his throws to first base this year...

This is huge. From more than just a recruiting standpoint.

CTV is keeping his word
He’s building something special
DW is backing him to the letter
Blueprints to build arguably the best stadium in all of college baseball (I don’t care if I am bias here).
The talking heads are already calling this team the best team in baseball, maybe ever.
Funding is clearly going up to keep the program at the top

Great things happening in Knoxville and it’s just beginning

Good luck BaseVols and the fans you truly deserve every inch of this!

CYySAIqWYAQU_Xx.jpg

Reactions: VolPack22 and Zues1

VN Store

Back