Vols Kicker?

Have a girl soccer player walk-on.
I'm sure that's never been done before.

Because of last year. We miss having kickers who nails them through!
He didn’t have a good year, but I was under the impression that he was injured most of last year. In 2019 he should’ve been ALL SEC 1st team.

Cimaglia was pretty good his first few years but he was horrible this past season, but hell everybody was

Think it has more to do with life after kicking. Let’s be honest, a degree from GT opens a lot more doors in the business world than one from UT (or pretty much anywhere else in the South).

Exactly - I assume he had finished here and was going grad (MBA) at GT - he must be pretty sure there is no space in pro for him (or if there is, it can be from any school) so might as well get earning degrees you need to move ahead with the next stage of life's success.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Rumor has it that Chase McGrath really loves Kenny Roger’s Roasted Chicken.
giphy.gif

It's too bad that Brent Cimaglia didn't stay another year at Tennessee they could have used him.

Cimaglia leaving is still a mystery to me. Why would you leave to go to Georgia Tech as a senior?
Georgia Tech's kicking game was a nuclear level dumpster fire in 2020 and Brent Cimaglia can walk in and win the starting kicking job no problem at all. GT fans are happy to get him they think he'll return to the level he was from 2017-2019.

Did I hear the coach right? Paxton punted the ball 6 times and averaged 55 yards. Chase was 5 of 6 on his attempts.

UT’s kicking game is in good hands.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back