Vols in the Top 10?

We should be 10th at worst in both polls. I can't imagine the coaches being dense enough to keep us behind NC State, who has played no one and beat ECU by 1 point.

Really most teams ranked ahead of us struggled today at best. Only Ohio State and Bama really rolled. If Kansas State holds on we should be 9th at worst but we should probably be ahead of Kentucky too based on resume. We both beat Florida, but we also have a road top 25 non-conference will. Meanwhile UK struggled with a team Vandy beat.

I process that Kentucky will be 8-4 at best losing to Tennessee as usual and going 4-4 in the SEC.

That’s great but SEC East in 2022 is UGA then UT/UK right there in the 2nd tier with UF peeking thru the hole in the fence. All you need to do is watch last year’s UK game to know what I mean. That game could’ve went either way. Like it or not, Mark Stoops has built a solid program in Lexington. The Cats have bridged the talent gap the last few years. I’m expecting another shoot out again this year. If we run them out of the building I will celebrate beating a good team. Because they are.

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
That’s great but SEC East in 2022 is UGA then UT/UK right there in the 2nd tier with UF peeking thru the hole in the fence. All you need to do is watch last year’s UK game to know what I mean. That game could’ve went either way. Like it or not, Mark Stoops has built a solid program in Lexington. The Cats have bridged the talent gap the last few years. I’m expecting another shoot out again this year. If we run them out of the building I will celebrate beating a good team. Because they are.
Tennessee will be 2nd in the SEC East,Kentucky and Florida tied for 3rd in the SEC East.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Don't underestimate Kentucky. This is not the Wildcats of old.

Those of us actually paying attention to you, know what you mean by this. We absolutely know that you hope Tennessee overlooks Kentucky.

Your guaranteed SEC East win didn't happen tonight and now you want everyone to fail...
Because you have a coach that sucks and he's only in year one😏.

Tennessee doesn't sleep on any team.

Top 10 ranking is great for recruiting and filling the stadium, that would be fantastic. The reality is, with that defense, they look more like top 25. They may have the best offense and worst defense in the SEC. Anyway, plenty of room for improvement by seasons end.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Will you think that way when they lose to Ole Miss and Miss State in the next three weeks? 8-4 is the ceiling of what this UK team can do in my opinion their defense is slow and their offensive like is poor this season.
Guess we'll see. I think they are In a similar class to us along with most SEC teams not named UGA and Bama.

Reactions: Weezer
Tennessee will be 2nd in the SEC East,Kentucky and Florida tied for 3rd in the SEC East.

I expect UT to win this year in another close game. Still doesn’t mean UK isn’t good.

UT/UK: 3-2 last 5 years
UT/UF: 0-5 (not counting tonight)

Again, this is not KY program from the 26 game winning streak. They are right behind us.

I expect UT to win this year in another close game. Still doesn’t mean UK isn’t good.

UT/UK: 3-2 last 5 years
UT/UF: 0-5 (not counting tonight)

Again, this is not KY program from the 26 game winning streak.
It doesn't matter Tennessee will beat Kentucky for the 3rd time in the last 4 years. Kentucky's defense is slow and it will get brutally burned by the Tennessee offense.

We should be now that Oklahoma is going down as well. USC is also losing at half to Oregon State.

I don't think we are a top 10 team but with our wins, we probably deserve it.

We should be now that Oklahoma is going down as well. USC is also losing at half to Oregon State.

I don't think we are a top 10 team but with our wins, we probably deserve it.
Why is the usc game not on only on the pac 12 network? YouTube tv doesn’t have that channel I don’t think

VN Store

Back