Vols in the Playoffs

With the Patriots and Saints winning today, all of the remaining (4) teams feature at least one Vol, so a former UT football player will win the Super Bowl!🎉

Chiefs- Eric Berry, Dustin Colquitt, Kahlil McKenzie (PS), Alex Ellis (IR)

Patriots- Cordarrelle Patterson

Saints- Alvin Kamara

Rams- John Kelly
Lol, nice list. Not this nice but then what would one expect.

Saints:
Benjamin Watson

Rams:
Todd Gurley
Ramik Wilson

Chiefs:
Chris Conley
Justin Houston

Patriots:
Isaiah Wynn
Sony Michel
David Andrews

With the Patriots and Saints winning today, all of the remaining (4) teams feature at least one Vol, so a former UT football player will win the Super Bowl!🎉

Chiefs- Eric Berry, Dustin Colquitt, Kahlil McKenzie (PS), Alex Ellis (IR)

Patriots- Cordarrelle Patterson

Saints- Alvin Kamara

Rams- John Kelly
Berry deserves a ring. He's more VFL than any of the others IMO. Go Chiefs!

Rooting for KC and the Saints to make the SB. I can't stand Brady.

Interested in why you can’t stand him (her?) VolGirl. A common myth is that many women like him because he’s so ‘pretty’. My wife can’t stand him because she doesn’t like him always complaining about imaginary roughing the passing calls.

Interested in why you can’t stand him (her?) VolGirl. A common myth is that many women like him because he’s so ‘pretty’. My wife can’t stand him because she doesn’t like him always complaining about imaginary roughing the passing calls.

Don't think he's pretty, but that isn't relevant anyway. (Loved Joe M and he isn't pretty.) To me he is a whiny sniveler who gets way too much credit. And he pouts like a spoiled brat on the sidelines. I don't deny he's good, but he totally loses his poise when threatened, like in the Titans game this year. I also don't buy the diet and lifestyle bull crap either. I remember when we all thought Roger Clemens was super human, and we know how that turned out.

Don't think he's pretty, but that isn't relevant anyway. (Loved Joe M and he isn't pretty.) To me he is a whiny sniveler who gets way too much credit. And he pouts like a spoiled brat on the sidelines. I don't deny he's good, but he totally loses his poise when threatened, like in the Titans game this year. I also don't buy the diet and lifestyle bull crap either. I remember when we all thought Roger Clemens was super human, and we know how that turned out.

Wow. Great response. Couldn’t agree more. I loved Joe M too.

Yes. Because chances are that my favorite team would not have a great offensive line, a great defense and the best coach. Most teams don’t have the luxury of their qb being able to stand flat footed with all the time in the world and throw 3 yard passes that receivers take for another 15 yards. I think he is very fortunate to have played in that system. He has no mobility at all and very average arms strength. Since most of our teams are probably pretty crappy I think without a good supporting cast he’d end up being a back up. Peyton Manning is the kind of qb who could make any team a contender. Probably Aaron Rogers and drew Brees as well.
Brees was unable to navigate that Quagmire in San Diego.

Lol, nice list. Not this nice but then what would one expect.

Saints:
Benjamin Watson

Rams:
Todd Gurley
Ramik Wilson

Chiefs:
Chris Conley
Justin Houston

Patriots:
Isaiah Wynn
Sony Michel
David Andrews