Vols in the Playoffs

Vol49er

With the Patriots and Saints winning today, all of the remaining (4) teams feature at least one Vol, so a former UT football player will win the Super Bowl!🎉

Chiefs- Eric Berry, Dustin Colquitt, Kahlil McKenzie (PS), Alex Ellis (IR)

Patriots- Cordarrelle Patterson

Saints- Alvin Kamara

Rams- John Kelly

As a Steeper fan, I am really against the Patriots winning
Went to December N.O. vs Pittsburgh game. Fans were total jerks and New Orleans was lucky to win that game.
I have a chi on my shoulder about New Orleans but I don't hate them.
Fine with K.C. or Rams winning.
If ISIS had a football team and they were playing New England, I would cheer for ISIS to win the game

As a Steeper fan, I am really against the Patriots winning
Went to December N.O. vs Pittsburgh game. Fans were total jerks and New Orleans was lucky to win that game.
I have a chi on my shoulder about New Orleans but I don't hate them.
Fine with K.C. or Rams winning.
If ISIS had a football team and they were playing New England, I would cheer for ISIS to win the game

Yup. I think your sentiments reflect just about everyone else’s outside of Boston. Especially can’t stand that lying cheating whiney little princess qb of theirs. I don’t like to see anyone get hurt.....except him. Would love to see Berry and friends break every bone in his body. Although out of respect for those oppressed around the world and our military I personally wouldn’t use isis as a comparison but I totally get what you are saying.

Yup. I think your sentiments reflect just about everyone else’s outside of Boston. Especially can’t stand that lying cheating whiney little princess qb of theirs. I don’t like to see anyone get hurt.....except him. Would love to see Berry and friends break every bone in his body. Although out of respect for those oppressed around the world and our military I personally wouldn’t use isis as a comparison but I totally get what you are saying.

Honest question. Go back in time ten years to 2008. Would you object to Brady being your favorite NFL teams qb in his youth?

Reactions: PhoenixAZVol
Honest question. Go back in time ten years to 2008. Would you object to Brady being your favorite NFL teams qb in his youth?

Yes. Because chances are that my favorite team would not have a great offensive line, a great defense and the best coach. Most teams don’t have the luxury of their qb being able to stand flat footed with all the time in the world and throw 3 yard passes that receivers take for another 15 yards. I think he is very fortunate to have played in that system. He has no mobility at all and very average arms strength. Since most of our teams are probably pretty crappy I think without a good supporting cast he’d end up being a back up. Peyton Manning is the kind of qb who could make any team a contender. Probably Aaron Rogers and drew Brees as well.

Pulling for the chiefs they've got the most Vols and I really respect their Neyland stadium like crowd noise
Eric Berry is my all time favorite Vol, the 2008 game vs Mississippi State is the first game I remember going to and he had an awesome pick six, made me fall in love with UT football. So I’d also like the Chiefs to win, and if not them, the Saints for Alvin Kamara since he’s currently the most productive NFL Vol

Yes. Because chances are that my favorite team would not have a great offensive line, a great defense and the best coach. Most teams don’t have the luxury of their qb being able to stand flat footed with all the time in the world and throw 3 yard passes that receivers take for another 15 yards. I think he is very fortunate to have played in that system. He has no mobility at all and very average arms strength. Since most of our teams are probably pretty crappy I think without a good supporting cast he’d end up being a back up. Peyton Manning is the kind of qb who could make any team a contender. Probably Aaron Rogers and drew Brees as well.
Aaron can't even make the packers a contender anymore lol

Berry and Colquit are getting up in age a bit so I'd love to see them Win and get a ring while they're still able.

Berry has been through so much and he never gives up or quits and is a serious inspiration for so many people and he deserves a ring.

VFL...GBO!!!

I thought this was about our Vols making it to the playoffs in 2019, but anyways, I wish one of them good luck in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Vol49er
Honestly.............Once they get to the NFL. Pfttttt, unless they are a Titan.

Eric Berry is my all time favorite Vol, the 2008 game vs Mississippi State is the first game I remember going to and he had an awesome pick six, made me fall in love with UT football. So I’d also like the Chiefs to win, and if not them, the Saints for Alvin Kamara since he’s currently the most productive NFL Vol
Insane that was 10 years ago

Reactions: Vol49er

VN Store

Back