Vols in Phoenix

btw, back to the rainstorm. Here is my dog's reaction...even dogs don't know wtf rain is in Phoenix.

ZnG6by7.gif

Reactions: 1 person
When I lived out here we had anywhere from 20 to 60 show up at Half Moon in Scottsdale for the watch parties. They always gave us an entire section with multiple tv;s and projection screens.. Awesome place and people to watch with.

We went to the wrong Half Moon bar and ended up meeting some Vols there, LOL. Really random, but I'll get it right for the Georgia game and invite our new friends.

I'll have to remember this. I'll be in Phoenix the weekend of the Kentucky game and will need somewhere to watch. Thanks!

We really should get a more centralized location to watch games.

We are open to find a better place for everyone... But please remember we have people coming from Avondale, Surprise, Goodyear, as well as people coming from Gilbert, Chandler, The place we go has to open up early for the 9am games like we have with Half Moon, we get all tv's in our own area. and get the volume for the full bar.. even when the ufc fights are on.. So if you know of a place that can match that great lets work something out... But we will not change to drive more and not hear the game and only get maybe 3 tv's with the game on... We turn Half Moon into little Knoxville when we are there...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back