VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

Southwest Virginia here, 50 miles south west of Roanoke, 15 mins from Virginia Tech and 5 from Radford University in a small town called Dublin. Believe me, there's tons of Vols in SWVA and the Hokie fans hate it. Easily the 2nd favorite college team around are the Vols.

Repping in Australia
Emily-Sears-22.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Huntsville............behind enemy lines and I see a ton of UT fans here. Have a big group here that watch games together and go to at least 2 a year as a group.

I'm work in Huntsville and am surprised at how many Vols around here.

You see a good bit of Power T license plates driving around Savannah, GA

Southwest Virginia here, 50 miles south west of Roanoke, 15 mins from Virginia Tech and 5 from Radford University in a small town called Dublin. Believe me, there's tons of Vols in SWVA and the Hokie fans hate it. Easily the 2nd favorite college team around are the Vols.

Agree...

I live in Roanoke Va and there are a lot of Tennessee Fans here. We support our ORANGE well!!!!!

By The Way -- The Hokies make me sick..... :puke5:

I'm the same way. I wish all vols were like us.
I just love to piss the georgia fans off down here I get a lot of ew I hate that obnoxious Orange and God please don't let me hear Rocky top!

I wanted to have my neighbors think I'm obnoxious with it. They think they know now...wait til football season. I've only been here for a two weeks.

Born and raised in East Tennesse, but have travelled the past 20 years for work. Currently on job in Piedmont Triad, NC (Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point), and Power T is just a prevelant as Wake, UNC, Duke, and NC State here.

North Carolina used to be Prime Recruiting for the Vols, and should still be, plenty of Vols over here.

If you ever see a black Jeep Rubicon on 35's with Vol plates and chrome power T's on the sides, that's me.

I'll be down there in a couple if weeks, I'll be looking for that now!

Proudly born and raised in Elizabethton TN.. class of 66 at EHS.

Live in Woodstock, Georgia. Lots of VOL fans here in Cherokee county!!

↗I SAY IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL↖ !!!!! 🏈🏈🏈

I really like that area, my dad was class of 56 at unaka h.s.

I'll be in LA this weekend. Only been once before... saw King Tut at an Art Museum then went to an Angels game.

Any recommendations this time around?

Born and raised in East Tennesse, but have travelled the past 20 years for work. Currently on job in Piedmont Triad, NC (Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point), and Power T is just a prevelant as Wake, UNC, Duke, and NC State here.

North Carolina used to be Prime Recruiting for the Vols, and should still be, plenty of Vols over here.

welcome to VN

I'll be in LA this weekend. Only been once before... saw King Tut at an Art Museum then went to an Angels game.

If you're into stand up, the Comedy Store in Hollywood typically has a good line up. It's about $20, and you get to see 15-20 comics.

Vol fan checking in from Mobile, AL. There is so much of that nasty crimson around here and plenty of AU fans too. Starting to see some more orange though, I picked up a nice big orange T for my truck while I was in Nashville last week. All the best things down here are imported from TN.

Go to a Dodgers game. Eat some real Mexican Food or Korean BBQ. If you'd like do the TMZ tour bus thing, but I'd prefer going to a Price is Right show taping.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back