VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

Phillip McCormick sounds familiar. I feel like I should know him. I knew a Jill Bell. I graduated from BHS in '80 if that helps.

79 here. David had a sister named Angel. I'm sure we crossed paths somewhere down the road..

Raised in the Tri-Cities, living out in Mission Viejo, CA now. I run into a UT fan every now and then, more so up in the LA area.

Reactions: 1 person
Unlike the rest of you military guys and gals, I am not going to put my entire career on here, but I will say that I am in Hawaii. Originally from Rockwood, TN, and still rocking the Orange.

Go Vols!

We have ways of finding out the rest of that info. :matrix:

Originally from Cosby, Tennessee, but now living in Cabot, Arkansas. Located about 15 miles north of Little Rock.

I grew up in Knoxville and now live just outside of Blacksburg, VA. I'm starting to see more and more Tennessee orange around here.

Unlike the rest of you military guys and gals, I am not going to put my entire career on here, but I will say that I am in Hawaii. Originally from Rockwood, TN, and still rocking the Orange.

Go Vols!

Yeah, go Tigers.

Morristown, TN native and UT alumnus living near Corbin, KY. Considering I'm halfway between Vol Nation and Big Blue Nation, I'm really surprised at how few Vol fans there are around here. Still, there are a few of us.

Reactions: 1 person
Raised in the Tri-Cities, living out in Mission Viejo, CA now. I run into a UT fan every now and then, more so up in the LA area.

Like and a quote just for 10 posts in almost 9 years, that's some economic posting stats.

VN Store

Back