VOLS in other cities besides Knoxville

Jackson TN. Plenty of ole miss and miss st. Fans here. A few Arkansas and Alabama fans here. The majority, however, remains to be the vols by a wide margin.

How about this: Lima, Peru?

I've seen one Vol fan in six months of living here and that was at an Americano sports bar watching the TaxSlayer.com bowl.

Reactions: 2 people
I live in Cleveland there are too many Bammer fans here. There are alot of VOL fans, but with the success of the Crimson Turds the colors have changed dramatically here. I am not a big fan of the color red anyway but Crimson makes me sick.

Basalt, CO is where I grew up, but southern blood runs through my veins. Back in the best city in the world, Memphis, TN.

San Diego, now up in Temecula. A navy town so a lot of uni's repped out here. USC,UCLA and SDSU being the major ones, but I do see a lot of Vols in Socal.

Just moved over to Asheville after taking a new job. I'm going to miss Knoxville most come football season :-(

Charleston, WV- lot of vol plates and decals especially for lady vols because of Hornbucle going to my sons high school. School colors are orange so I wear my stuff. Proud and blend in at his hs baseball games.

South west Ohio is a big UT area. Been that way for years, but I have to admit I'm suddenly seeing more power T's on pick up trucks than usual.

Bringin it from Fort Collins, Colorado!!!

I am fairly new to Fort Collins, and I'm taking a huge shot in the dark. Would you be the owner of the Town Pump? When I first got here someone told me the owner of the Town Pump was named Jake and from Tennessee.

Tempe, AZ. Rarely run into any Vols fans. Usually at Sky Harbor airport. More often run into Vol fans/connections at work (Arizona State U.) If a student has a Vol connection and is in my office - they say something. just met a student today who has family in Martin and Knoxville - she said she really wanted to go to UT - but could not afford the out-of-state tuition.

Attachments

• Office Vols top view.jpg
    Office Vols top view.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
Jackson TN. Plenty of ole miss and miss st. Fans here. A few Arkansas and Alabama fans here. The majority, however, remains to be the vols by a wide margin.

Jackson here too. Vols everywhere, but there is a good bit of Ole Miss and Alabama. I don't see much Arkansas though. Everywhere else in NW TN is all orange.

Just moved over to Asheville after taking a new job. I'm going to miss Knoxville most come football season :-(

Once while on business, I drove from Asheville to Knoxville after 5 pm to eat at Sam & Andy's and then drove back...Knew I was rarely that close to the deli of my college days......

On our way back from Orlando Saturday we stopped in Ocala at a Cracker Barrel. Young man and his wife came in.. he had a POWER T hat on..
Made my way to their table and said to him, "I've got something to say and he got an oh no look on his face.. I said, GO VOLS!! He thanked me and I asked did he see all that ugly gator stuff up front.. said his wife was a gator fan,,, said to her we need to change your choice of orange to the real orange. He's from Tennessee and has been on Volnation before as he said he knew who I was. I am giving he and the Mrs a huge VOLS wave and how nice it was to meet you. We flew our USA and UT flag on our golfcart at Fort Wilderness and lots of Tennessee fans were out about. We rule people!!!!

Everyone give a wave to all our fans all over,, 🏈

Sounds good. Have fun!

We ended up driving up the PCH to Santa Barbara for the day on Saturday. Hung out there... Visited some vineyard tasting rooms then ate out on the pier at Santa Barbara shellfish company. It was great.

Sunday we hung around LA... Went to the Getty for a little bit in the morning. Then the beach that afternoon.

Ate at the water grill that night in Santa Monica. Was pretty good. Because of the hoardes coming back from coachella my flight was overbooked so I took a $1000 credit and stayed another day. I had to do some work the next morning but after that drove through the Hollywood hills to Burbank. Ate at an umami burger then took a tour of Warner Brothers.

I liked LA but I couldn't imagine living there... It makes sense there are so many nice cars out there... When you spend half your life in it stuck in traffic it might as well be in a nice ride

VN Store

Back