Vols in orange britches Saturday?

I'm guessing orange pants cause Trey likes them and hes a senior captain. Stormtroopers make more sense though.

Reactions: HalfullVol
tenor.gif

I hate that every time I hear the word britches I think of Derek Dooley.

The ability to wear orange britches and yards of great interview tape were the only things salvageable of the Dooley years.

I’m not giving them back!

As much as I would love the orange pants, given that it's a September game they'll probably be in all white due to heat; though it's supposed to be scattered thunderstorms.

Reactions: oz615
Orange pants with white jerseys....cool.

Orange on orange.....🤮

Amen. We need to just go back to orange over white at home and white over orange on the road. Never all orange and maybe an occasional all white when it’s really hot.

Orange britches should just be the road pants. All white should be the alternate road uni.
I’d be fine if they were our normal road unis, but if there’s no rhyme or reason to when we wear them I’d like to wear them in games of importance. I’ve always felt this way, and Dabo kind of stole my idea by doing that now w/ Clemson. I just like the idea of bringing some prestige to the orange pants as opposed to just breaking them out for a Mississippi State home game.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back