Vols in MLB Update

Exactly. Life in the minor leagues is very tough. Such a roller coaster ride. It’s hard to explain how tough it really is unless you’ve lived it or been close to it. Huge accomplishment whether in the bigs for 10 years or just a week.

I think that hitting a curve ball is a major accomplishment

Wasn’t Greenville an Astros affiliate a number of years back?
You may be thinking of the GreenEville Astros (they actually had some shirts that had that middle E capitalized). Played at Tusculum’s really nice field and were members of the Appy League. Then the Astros pulled out and it became a Reds affiliate until MLB ended affiliations in that league.

The Greenville Drive are the Red Sox affiliate in Greenville, SC.

Haven’t been in the basevol forum in awhile, but very excited to see Trey and Cortland at my part time job with the Frednats. I was ecstatic when I read they were sent to us, but even happier about Trey’s HR. So far, they’ve played in 2 games, Trey -9 ab and Cortland-6 ab. I’m trying to figure how I can wear a Vols cap at work tonite!

Haven’t been in the basevol forum in awhile, but very excited to see Trey and Cortland at my part time job with the Frednats. I was ecstatic when I read they were sent to us, but even happier about Trey’s HR. So far, they’ve played in 2 games, Trey -9 ab and Cortland-6 ab. I’m trying to figure how I can wear a Vols cap at work tonite!
So far, Trey is 4 for 9, with a triple and a homer, with 5 RBI, with a ridiculous OPS of 1.44. Pretty good start, I'd say.

VN Store

Back