Vols Host Western Carolina and UNC Asheville in Midweek Action

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team returns to Knoxville for a five-game homestand this week, beginning with contests against Western Carolina on Tuesday and UNC Asheville on Wednesday at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. First pitch for both games is scheduled for 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss. :)

The Tennessee baseball team returns to Knoxville for a five-game homestand this week, beginning with contests against Western Carolina on Tuesday and UNC Asheville on Wednesday at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium. First pitch for both games is scheduled for 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss. :)

Just think...if the boys win all 5 games they'll be 14-11 on the season:)

I guess I have to pull for WCU, since I did graduate from there. Go Cats (since baseball is the only sport the school has had any kind of success in)

Last edited:
I guess I have to pull for WCU, since I did graduate from there. Go Cats (since baseball is the only sport the schools has had any kind of success in)

Yea, I'm from Sylva, NC where WCU is at, but I'm a Vols man. WCU is no joke in baseball, and has the ability to beat the vols, so we'll see.

It will be quite funny if WCU comes in and whips their boy Raliegh. Hopefully they can take him back with them.

VN Store

Back