Vols hire Chaney per Multiple Sources

Former Arkansas wide receiver Javontee Herndon says spring ball will be fun to watch under Chaney.

Herndon on Chaney: 'Spring ball will definitely be fun to watch'
Dan,
Listen I mean this in the nicest way possible, your idea of finding the most obscure possible person with some distant connection to something potentially related to the University of Tennessee is really getting old. Seriously, from most vol fans we really dont care what the barber of some obscure second cousin twice removed has to say about the new Offensive Coordinator. These stories along with your spaghetti against the wall articles during the search, are really starting to make you look less like a journalist and more like a desperate blogger that got hired for a job he wasn't ready for.
Sincerely,
Vol Fans

P.S. Please stop sharing every article you write on here just to generate click revenue from us.

Last edited:
Dan,
Listen I mean this in the nicest way possible, your idea of finding the most obscure possible person with some distant connection to something potentially related to the University of Tennessee is really getting old. Seriously, from most vol fans we really dont care what the barber of some obscure second cousin twice removed has to say about the new Offensive Coordinator. These stories along with your spaghetti against the wall articles during the search, are really starting to make you look less like a journalist and more like a desperate blogger that got hired for a job he wasn't ready for.
Sincerely,
Vol Fans

P.S. Please stop sharing every article you write on here just to generate click revenue from us.
Wow!! You must have not had your coffee this AM. :rolleyes:

Guys. Tiny Richardson doesn’t have any remaining eligibility and unfortunately won’t be on the team this year.

Two extra cups!
MPYN.gif

I was drinking my coffee while typing it, its slightly honest/slightly being comical. Scroll through the forum and click on each thread he starts, tell me it ain't an article from Volswire dan Harralson, also tell me how many are from random obscure people that you have to google to find out who they were.

VN Store

Back