Vols going back to the headhunter attitude

VolsGuy27

I just saw a note that said the vols are planning to put Omar Gaither back at SS, which is a great thing. The vols will have that "headhunter" type player lurking back to destroy would be caught passes. He is a LB with CB speed and hits like a truck so lets get ready fans........"TIME TO LIGHT EM UP"

Go Vols

Originally posted by VolsGuy27@Aug 1, 2004 1:04 PM
I just saw a note that said the vols are planning to put Omar Gaither back at SS, which is a great thing. The vols will have that "headhunter" type player lurking back to destroy would be caught passes. He is a LB with CB speed and hits like a truck so lets get ready fans........"TIME TO LIGHT EM UP"

Go Vols

I knew that they had given him a look back there but I thought they decided against it.

Guess they reconsidered.

I am glad to see the Vols come back with ANY kind of attitude, as long as it's not
the kind that says "We are better than we really are." :bad:

I think you are right LIO. We need to see it on the field instead of just hearing them talk about it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little attitude in a BCS bowl this season either!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 1, 2004 2:44 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a little attitude in a BCS bowl this season either!

Lately, UT and bowl games = :flush:

All because of "We're too good for THIS bowl" attitudes, Freak. Although I AGREE the Outback Bowl dissed the Vols last season, I remember a time when the Vols were PROUD to be in ANY bowl and represented their fans with class and dignity. I believe it can be that way again. Hopefully THIS season!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 1, 2004 2:49 PM
All because of "We're too good for THIS bowl" attitudes, Freak. Although I AGREE the Outback Bowl dissed the Vols last season, I remember a time when the Vols were PROUD to be in ANY bowl and represented their fans with class and dignity. I believe it can be that way again. Hopefully THIS season!!

You never know. I guess that's the fun thing about this time of year. Everbody's got a chance to win it all (maybe not realistic, but in theory).

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 1, 2004 3:27 PM
Everybody's equal on opening day, eh? :)

Everybody is still undefeated at this point. :D

I hope the Vols come charging out onto the field and make UNLV wish they had never heard of the MIGHTY VOLUNTEERS!!!

VN Store

Back