Vols go Dancing!

Aerie Vol

No, not the BasketVols! March Madness is cancelled.

I'm talking about December Madness. The Football Dance. Vols are a #5 seed!

ESPN did a mock 64-team basketball-style tournament but with projections for the 2020 football season.

Sorry, way too late and I'm way too tired to link to the story. A neat concept from the four letters with a surplus of time on their hands.

AV

Reactions: MAD
Definitely hate us.

Play Virginia, Auburn, and then OSU. Imagine that **** after our regular season lol.

It's problematic to predict any upsets when you make your own bracket.

I could understand a specific mismatch between two specific teams, but they didn't cite one. Virginia is not particularly good at red zone defense. They're just flat out saying Virginia should be seeded higher than Tennessee, so it's like they are calling themselves liars.

Basic common sense.

Reactions: MAD
What college football's 64-team playoff bracket would look like

MIDWEST REGION FIRST ROUND

(12) Virginia 33, (5) Tennessee 28: Remember when Tennessee would always run up against Virginia and Ralph Sampson in the hoops tournament? This time, it's football, and the dreaded 5 vs. 12 matchup trips up the Vols, who keep coming up empty in the red zone.

Credit given for them knowing we have a terrible tendency to move the ball down the field and stall out in the red zone. Seems that was the entire 2019 season.

Reactions: Boca Vol and MAD
What college football's 64-team playoff bracket would look like

MIDWEST REGION FIRST ROUND

(12) Virginia 33, (5) Tennessee 28: Remember when Tennessee would always run up against Virginia and Ralph Sampson in the hoops tournament? This time, it's football, and the dreaded 5 vs. 12 matchup trips up the Vols, who keep coming up empty in the red zone.
BS. If UT is able to drive for four TD's, and 28 points, the Cav's offense wouldn't see the ball enough to score 33 pts.

Reactions: Plecoptera and MAD

VN Store

Back