Vols getting some spring love

I have to like that because I believe that our D is going to take a step forward and be better this coming season.

That will also take some pressure off of Milton and our O which should help them play better.

I can hardly wait for our next season to start!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
We'll never know except what actually happened.

OSU came as close as anyone to beating UGA and probably should have.

And while Auburn had a down season, they still played Penn St and wete absolutely skulldragged.

The top of the B1G is legit. Anything to take away from the awful SEC. F every SEC team not named Tennessee. I hate them all, Sankey, and the offices. And OU and Texas for joining this idiocy.
I don't hate the Big10. I usually believe them to be the 2nd most competitive conference but they need Wisconsin and Iowa to be strong for that to be true.

OSU has a lot of talent but suffers from not being pushed by a weak conference. I'm not big on recruiting rankings as many know but the roster composites have some value. Ten SEC teams ranked in the top 25 according to 247 last fall. The Big10 had OSU at #3, Michigan #13, PSU # 15, and Nebraska at #24. I don't think you can argue that the competition isn't at a completely different level or that 6-8 SEC teams in any given year would seriously contend to win the Big10.

Auburn wasn't just down. They were a train wreck and fired their coach in season.

IMHO as amazing as it seems... UGA thought they had punched their ticket and went into the OSU game flat. They had a habit of it. They were hyped for some games like Oregon, UT, and UF. But then they were sleep walking through others like Kent St, Mizzou, and UK.

I think that more than anything else is what makes UGA vulnerable. Smart is a cocky son of a gun who can be overconfident. It is reflected in his team.

VN Store

Back