Vols - gators pre-sale

volmanbill

The future is bright
Staff member
Last edited:
I know a lot of people feel better by having them safe and secure in their hands well in advance, but.....

You would be overpaying for tickets at $100.00 a pop easily. At least double over market value.

I don’t think this game even sold out the last couple of trips to Gainesville.

I live in Orlando and I probably won’t go. Waste of time and money when it comes to us playing the gators, might as well light my money on fire.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Tickets are on pre-sale now. I just got 6 in section 19 for $620 including fees. Ticketmaster code "swampstakes". I had option of special offer or presale (presale was $15 per tik cheaper for some reason).

University of Florida Gators Football Tickets | Single Game Tickets & Schedule | Ticketmaster.com
giphy.gif

I know a lot of people feel better by having them safe and secure in their hands well in advance, but.....

You would be overpaying for tickets at $100.00 a pop easily. At least double over market value.

I may agree with you on the value but it may actually go up. Really depends on how each season starts for both teams. I do recall, I made the trip last time. (2 years ago) and tickets were stupid cheap but only because they thought it would be cancelled due to the hurricane that came through. Luckily it didn’t affect our game but it did cancel a lot of games throughout Florida and the Carolinas.

Very true. Now that you put it like that I think I’m gonna buy tickets
I live in FL too and it's easier to drive up for the day and see a game there than try to get back to Knoxville. I've yet to see a win in Gainesville but will kick myself if I miss one because of a couple hrs in the car

I live in Baldwin Park man.. similar sentiments. Haven't missed a Vols football game in gainesville since the early Dooley era but this year I'm up in the air..

Probably a gametime decision for me. Also - you know any good spots in the O to watch the Vols? I'm newer here, but lived in St Augustine for 4 years prior

I live in Orlando and I probably won’t go. Waste of time and money when it comes to us playing the gators, might as well light my money on fire.

Reactions: RollerVol
I may agree with you on the value but it may actually go up. Really depends on how each season starts for both teams. I do recall, I made the trip last time. (2 years ago) and tickets were stupid cheap but only because they thought it would be cancelled due to the hurricane that came through. Luckily it didn’t affect our game but it did cancel a lot of games throughout Florida and the Carolinas.
It's also not always easy to find 6 together on the west side. I'm hoping for a night game this year, but still.

Now I just need a couple for the SC game and I'll be set until bowl season.

Reactions: RollerVol

You’re right. In 2017 a friend of mine paid $80 for two tickets in Section 12, 30 rows up (west side 35 yd line).

If you don’t care about missing pregame stuff tickets can be had for even less as kickoff approaches.

I'll go. You never know how many times you'll get to see UT play. Life is short

Not only that but one of my biggest (sporting) regrets is passing on the 2016 Florida game cause I convinced myself it’d just be another disappointment.

I live in Baldwin Park man.. similar sentiments. Haven't missed a Vols football game in gainesville since the early Dooley era but this year I'm up in the air..

Probably a gametime decision for me. Also - you know any good spots in the O to watch the Vols? I'm newer here, but lived in St Augustine for 4 years prior
Sorry to get back so late. I’ve only lived here for about a year so I’m not 100% sure about the best places. I’d love to see who all lives within proximity to us on here and possibly have a meet up spot or something we go to here and there for some games.

VN Store

Back