Vols Drop 11-6 Decision to West Virginia at Baseball at the Beach

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team dropped an 11-6 decision to West Virginia on Friday afternoon at BB&T Coastal Field in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The Volunteers battled back from down 6-0 to tie the game with six runs in the fifth inning, but with one run in the seventh and four more in the ninth, the Mountaineers came away with the victory.

More...

Discuss. :)

We are not very good in baseball, thats about all there is to say. What a year for UT. Does Raliegh know anything about pitching or feilding, I know he can put up some impressive offensive numbers but I dont think he thinks to much about the D to much.

We are not very good in baseball, thats about all there is to say. What a year for UT. Does Raliegh know anything about pitching or feilding, I know he can put up some impressive offensive numbers but I dont think he thinks to much about the D to much.

its because our hits are not timely. Twice today baseball loaded no outs, no runs. Osbourne is hitting .167 on the year. I know hawne is a power hitter but is putting up to many K's.

VN Store

Back