Vols didn’t win the SEC East

East has the two best teams for sure but top to bottom is a fun debate. A&M is trash. Auburn too but that D is decent. If you had pre USCjr game Kentucky, I'd say the East but USCjr, Vandy, and UK are traaaaaash. Arkansas, Auburn, and A&M are better

Reactions: feathersax
East has the two best teams for sure but top to bottom is a fun debate. A&M is trash. Auburn too but that D is decent. If you had pre USCjr game Kentucky, I'd say the East but USCjr, Vandy, and UK are traaaaaash. Arkansas, Auburn, and A&M are better

Gotta disagree on that last part mate. A&M is Vandy level right now. We're through 85% of the season. In the SEC and let me stress that, in the SEC you are exactly what your record says you are.

I’m not so sure Texas A&M is better than anyone in the SEC. You say that because we know what their recruiting classes have looked like, but that team I’ve watched on the field this year is absolutely terrible. I think Vandy would actually play them close and could beat them.

I heard the same thing for the first time on ESPN last night. The lady on the show said you know Tennessee should be in the championship game if they did away with divisions. They are the second best team record wise in the SEC. So that's an argument we will have.

I love how they keep talking about the SEC West like the East ain’t nothing!

VN Store

Back